View Poll Results: Should I add EQ or not?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 68.75%
  • No

5 31.25%
    Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member

Should I throw in EQ?

Cycle getting ready to start:

1-4 QV test prop 100mg/EOD
    1-12 test enan 500mg/week
    nolvadex , liquidex, and clomid will be ran.

This is my very first cycle, but I want to put on as much mass as I can before the new year. Should I throw in EQ into the mix? Lets say
    1-10/11(not for sure how long it will take to taper) QV EQ at 500mg/wk??????

Wise move or not? What do you guys think. and if I did add EQ would my liquidx and nolvadex dosages at liquidex 0.25mg/ED and nolvadex 10mg/ED?
    and is QV EQ a good EQ?

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Test is very androgenic . It's never a bad idea to stack an anabolic like EQ or fina or both or deca . I have QV EQ right now and my source who is quite huge and vascular only uses QV products. If it's legit you should be OK. It's my first experience withQV gear so I can't rate the quality.

but do you recommend throwing in the cycle?

BornToSteel is offline New Member
    I would tell you to add it to your cycle- Im wondering if your going a bit heavy for your first cycle. I didnt hit those types of numbers till my 4th cycle and showed very good results on the first 3. I think its a safe idea to see how your body responds and what kind of sides you get before you dose that big.
    For a first cycle i might think of 400Mgs test and 300 Mgs eq a week- do the eq at least through week 12 because it takes 8 weeks even to kick in to high gear.

Good luck

BTS

daWhoady is offline Associate Member
    You could add EQ, but I don't think you really need to. The test should be good enough for a mass building cycle. If you want though, you could end your cycle also with prop so you can start PCT shortly after.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BornToSteel
    I would tell you to add it to your cycle- Im wondering if your going a bit heavy for your first cycle. I didnt hit those types of numbers till my 4th cycle and showed very good results on the first 3. I think its a safe idea to see how your body responds and what kind of sides you get before you dose that big.
    For a first cycle i might think of 400Mgs test and 300 Mgs eq a week- do the eq at least through week 12 because it takes 8 weeks even to kick in to high gear.

Good luck

BTS

I agree exactly. I start my second cycle in Nov. and this is the exact dose I am running them at. Im going to do 12 weeks.

sharky is offline Associate Member
    i wouldnt. it is mass you are lookin for isnt it? the eq would possibly gain you a small amnt. of very lean mass but if your bulking up i wouldnt run it either till the very end to help in cutting or even save it for after the next one. id throw in some deca or d-bol and get as big as possible to start out. i have also thought over the years that adding eq with test on a bulking cycle that they kinda fight each other one gettin you huge and one slowly adding lean and cutting.

I think that I'll just stick with this all test cycle and see how things goes. I will see how things goes and let you guys in. thanks for the replies

depdaddy is offline Member
    EQ will not hurt or hinder your gains..i would add it to my cycle if you have it..but that is up to you..i prefer to run EQ with my cycles...but thats just me

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I ran EQ with test for my first cycle, and fell in love with it!

So that is not a load of steroids for the first cycle? prop, enan, and EQ

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    In all reality, for you first cycle, you probably want to stick with one or maybe 2 compounds. I started off with lose doses to see how my body reacted...

Thread Information