markas214 is offline Senior Member

150mg/wk deca for joint pain with my cycle?

My cycle has started. I have terrible shoulder pain from years of lifting and cannot hit them as hard as I would like. I can get QV 300 Deca . If I run 1/2 cc, 150mg each week will this help to ease the joint pain? Should I go higher with the dose? My cycle:

week 1-20 test enth QV 250 1ml twice a week
    week 1-20 QV EQ 200 1ml twice a week
    week 1-20 fina homebrew 70mg ed
    HCG around week 12
    week 21-? staying on test 250/week until my next cycle. I'll get bloodwork week 20.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    I don't think it could hurt...but if it doesn't ease the pain, 1cc a week should surely take care of it.
    But damn thats a long time.......hell, I dont know with that cycle length.

JMHO

D

NoLimits is offline Member
    Good call, you will be happy using the deca to help with the joint pains. I run 200mg a week during every cycle to help. But then again, I am one of the unlucky ones who gets joint pains from Eq!

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Dont understand that cycle. I would up those doses dramatically and split the cycle in half using a dbol bridge. Dbol will water your joints better than deca and jumpstart the cycle

NoLimits is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    My cycle has started. I have terrible shoulder pain from years of lifting and cannot hit them as hard as I would like. I can get QV 300 Deca . If I run 1/2 cc, 150mg each week will this help to ease the joint pain? Should I go higher with the dose? My cycle:

week 1-20 test enth QV 250 1ml twice a week
    week 1-20 QV EQ 200 1ml twice a week
    week 1-20 fina homebrew 70mg ed
    HCG around week 12
    week 21-? staying on test 250/week until my next cycle. I'll get bloodwork week 20.
    I just caught the 20 weeks of Fina part... wow, I am not sure you want to run fina that long. You realize that is 140 injections... Plus, it will shut you down hard! Either run it for the first eight weeks or the last! Just my opinion.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoLimits
    I just caught the 20 weeks of Fina part... wow, I am not sure you want to run fina that long. You realize that is 140 injections... Plus, it will shut you down hard! Either run it for the first eight weeks or the last! Just my opinion.
    I agree about the fina .. I'm partial to it being run for the last 8-9 weeks, jmo. 20 weeks straight, I'm just not sure about. You most definitely should get a few more opinions.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    OK I'll run the fina for 10 or 12 weeks. I've got some winny I can throw in the last 4 weeks.

Thread Information