GetNBig is offline Associate Member

Yes another "how long" question

Ok i've done 2 cycles 1st was a joke, second was pvl deca and sust. And some alpha tech dbol to kick it off for 3 -1/2 weeks( woulda made it 4 but woulda had to buy another bottle). And well i doubled my protein start of that cycle and carbs were about 4-500. Protein was and still is close to 400g's. I gain like 5lbs on that cycle and the shit was real too. Maybe just underdosed? who knows. But i just finished the 2 weeks of clomid... and well how long should i wait? i didn't really gain anything from the juice. Are my levels still a litlte off ? or should i do the time off = time on??? Also im getting a good deal on Organon deca (yellow cap). So the next cycle might be like 400mgdeca for 12 weeks, some test eth or cyp and dbol thai style for 6weeks.
    I just don't know if it matters if its pvl deca or organon deca....
    for now im just doing cardio in the morn and lower carbs during 3 days and boost back the 4th day. I woulda done a cycle now to cut up, but i was hoping to be alot bigger off that pvl cycle i did.... so im gonna just take a few weeks off from the sauce then start up again. Competiting again next year, (i think march.)

thx for the help guys.

NoLimits is offline Member
    I think I saw two questions in there... Yes, take some time and let your body recover. I am a firm believer in getting blood work done post cycle. Wait till you are eight weeks away from your post cycle therapy and have your levels checked. Then go from there. As far as your question about which deca ... it really doesn't matter, as long as you know they are real. Sorry you only gained 5lbs off of your last cycle. Take a good look at your nutritional aspect; you may be missing something there. The diet is 90% of the success in a cycle! My opinion…

jersey juice is offline Member
    I know yellow tops are human grade and dosed accurately, never used the other.

GetNBig is offline Associate Member
    Thx. Um.... so what do i say when i want to go in for blood work? "I want blood work done " ?
    "I want to know if all my levels are in check " ?
    nolimits- i hear u, i focus on diet year round and i know 90% depends on it. I guess some guys just gain easier then others or i just been getting really crappy juice.

Thread Information