Blackac is offline Associate Member

Life After The Juice....

Listen bros,
    Im midway through my cycle everthing feels good, Strength gains are very impressive, and side effects are very low. This being my first cyle. But honeslty is it posible that this can be my first and last cycle, and still have that energy and strength......If i eat right, train right and keep a positve outlook on working out...

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You certainly aren't going to feel as good off as on even when you recover. I know of very few people who stay in the BB game and don't go on to do more cycles but I wish you the best of luck in your attempt.

BornToSteel is offline New Member
    Most people on AAS are addicts- it may not be crack or coke or pot but we are all junkies in our own right. This in itself is not a bad thing most people I know who workout as hard as we do haveto have addictive personalities to do what we do day in and day out. sure you can quit- Ive quit alot harder drugs than AAS someday ill quit these too LOL

BTS

djsir007 is offline Associate Member
    Most likely you will never feel quite as good as when you are on. I know plenty of people who never did it again, but they never really get to where you are going. Just be safe and enjoy it. I have done several cycles and I keep some of my gains each time, but it is never as good off as it is on.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    It's been 7-8 weeks since my first cycle and although I haven't retained all the weight I gained from the gear, I'm surprised how my lifts haven't gone down at all since then. So far I have both more energy and strength than before the cycle which surprises me no end -I keep wondering, is this permanent?

As to whether I do it again, for me the jury is still out.

biggdude is offline Junior Member
    I just did my first cycle this summer and i told myself this would be the ONLY cycle i would ever do... well i did the cycle and loved it. i recovered just fine from it. and now i want to do another! i feel like training without AAS is almost a waist. its hard for a lot of people to do just one cycle. good luck to you, but for me i cant wait till my next cycle

The Brain is offline Junior Member
    i love the juice.

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    Finished about two weeks ago, planning the next now. Can't wait! I hate to admit it, but I actually looked forward to inject day. I must be one f**ked up individual. (lol) Oh well, gotta like something.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    If you have the willpower you will do fine....Just keep your head up and understand that you may lose some weight and power. If you wanna keep it, then work hard.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    i Havent even started my first but i am already planning on my second and buying my gear in bulf so that they will carry over to the next cycle. but i only really want to run about 4 cycles and hopefully will be where i envision myself to be

The Brain is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ENraged
    i Havent even started my first but i am already planning on my second and buying my gear in bulf so that they will carry over to the next cycle. but i only really want to run about 4 cycles and hopefully will be where i envision myself to be
    same here, maybe not 4 but I have a goal to get where I want to be. Although you always want more...

jersey juice is offline Member
    I've been cycling on & off for a few years now (mostly on LOL) and the only thing that keeps me coming off is I want to have kids one day.... after I have a couple kids, my body can shut down for all I care.... I wanna look like Vince McMahon when I'm in my late 50's!! Test & GH baby after the kids!

Thread Information