CJR24 is offline New Member

What should I expect?

Ok guys, I'll be doing my first cycle in February and just wanted to know what to expect while I'm at the gym. I'll be doing 600 mgs of EQ/wk, T200 at 400 mgs/wk and Winny for the final 6 weeks of my cycle. I'll finish up with Clomid and Clen post cycle. I'm 6'5" 260 lbs or so. What kind of mood changes should I expect and physical effects ( besides the obvious strength and lean mass gains) should I expect? Just tryin' to get my mind set for the cycle so I don't freakin' chew somebody's head off if they still have sets to do on a peice of equipment I'M READY TO USE!!!!!

BTW, I'm really a nice guy.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    We don't refer to it as aggressiveness?

It's just more confidence!

But use your extra confidence during your workouts only!

I sometimes get the fever from test and d-bol?

But your cycle looks good to go!

keep us posted on your results?

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I always feel kinda jacked up all day long, like I want to hurry up and get everything done so I can go to the gym. It's like there's working out, and then everyhting else is just waiting.

The original jason Guest
    *for me* i feel a lot different on cycle it fucks with my feelings and judgement for sure. i dont mean I feel like im off it it doesnt effect me in that way. I can sometimes have a shorter temper especially on the winnie and want to fight with people who step into my personal space but dont it doesnt go that far. I try to be aware of it and it seems to be calm, sometimes I can be an arse with my g/f like cause stupid arguments aver nothing then after its over I think wtf was all that about weird????. However I am in a rush to get to the gym anyone who is on my equpment knows that im ready to use it and gets the pressure feeling to move quick lol cos I want to get on with it I feel good and have a sense of well being, also makes me more confident depends all works differently for different people thats why I started with *for me* I have found with juicing you just have to try and see what happens keep a check on youurself and see how you react the more you do it the more youu get used to it and calm down its not such a big thing now and it feels ok just my ideas

peace
    Jason

by the way it makes me very lusty and I can charm my way in anywhere when im on cycle however now I am in a relationship and since this cycle things have definately got better with my relationship my g/f has become more besotted with me lol dont know what it does just makes me more (dont laugh)*romantic* lol

I have sort of a "road rage" problem, but nothing serious or that needs clinical treatment. The worst part is that the gym I workout at is in the worst part of town for traffic. I go freakin nuts when a couple cue tips (that's old people with white hair) just kinda snail along like they're waiting to die or something. They look around at everything in sight like they've not seen this shit in the past Century of driving by the same place. Other than that, I'm a really nice guy.

Originally posted by The original jason
    *lol dont know what it does just makes me more (dont laugh)*romantic* lol

Hey, that's the keys to a womans heart (real women), nothing to laugh about, Bro. I use the same stuff to get mine in bed

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I just got done with that same cycle you are about to do, with different doses tho. MINUS the winny...lol And the test i used wasn't enanth..shit, nevermind- completely different cycles!

Anywho,

I am finding myself more tempered as I am getting off, which is odd. Also, call me weird- in fact I'll do it myself- but I am getting MORE arousal now that I am coming off, and I'm one day from the start of clomid!!! I guess that just proves that what OJ said....it's different for everyone, try out and see what happens, worst case scenario...you'll gain loads of muscle and have chicks all over you!

I'll take the "worst case scenario" anytime. I just hope when they start hangin' all over me, there's something there for them to HANG FROM....

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Deleted.
    Last edited by PaPaPumP; 12-23-2001 at 12:20 AM.

The original jason Guest
    road rage hmm that was one i forgot one time on winnie cycle had a terrible bout of road rage just came on so quick I was out of the car and trying to drag some guy out of his car then i looked round I was holding up a 6 lane highway and everyone was looking i felt so bad i just got in the car wondering what had happend like a sudden loss of temper was weird only ever happened once when i started a winnie cycle scarey though wasnt me for sure. Anyway shit happens just be aware when you get angry I dont really have to many problems now

Jason

Thread Information