Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

Question My cycle is sucking...

My cycle is sucking...I have zero appetite and my training is not consistent now either. The only thing I will eat of late is McDonald's. I know it's not good for me...but the gf is making me eat even if it is Big Mac's. It's noon my time...the only thing I have eaten all day is half of my 6 scrambled egg whites, some Halloween chocolate bars, and a cup of tea. Brutal!! I'm not even drinking lots of water!

I'm going to start on inj B12 again and see if that helps. If B12 doesn't work...I'm going to start taking 5-10mg of dbol every morning. I was on it for a bit (35-40mg ED)...and I ate like a horse...but my nipples started burning so I quickly got off of the dbol. I don't think (or least I hope not) that 5-10mg will hurt my nips again.

Can anyone help me get my appetite back!? I'm becoming desperate and am going to drop my cycle is my appetite doesn't come back.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Get up, leave the computer alone for a minute, and go make a few turkey sandwiches, damn it! What does your cycle look like? I mean, what type and how much gear are you wasting by eating like a 12-year-old fat girl?

-moto

12 year olf fat girl....hahaha...that was priceless.

1-4 75mg ED test prop
    1-10 500mg EW test enanthate
    -dropped the prop about 3 weeks in b/c I wasn't getting the results I wanted so I switched to dbol ...then dropped the dbol b/c of the nips.

I hear what you're saying about forcing myself to eat...but it's not that easy.

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I hear what you're saying about forcing myself to eat...but it's not that easy.
    It's not?

EAT

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    No way to really approach the situataion besides forcing yourself to eat.

If you cram 6-7meals in your trap a day, pretty soon, the metabolism is going to pick up bro. They way your eating, the body is probably in starvation mode.

...but I had a huge appetite while on the dbol . I couldn't eat enough.

Your point does make sense about forcing myself to eat and my metabolism.

I'm going to do 1000mcg of B12 today and I'm going to force myself to eat for the rest of the week...even if I puke it back up...I'm getting a spoon and re-eating it!

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    even if I puke it back up...I'm getting a spoon and re-eating it!
    that sounds delicious...let me know how the b12 goes because i wanted to experiment with it alongside EQ for some massive hunger next cycle.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    ...but I had a huge appetite while on the dbol . I couldn't eat enough.

Your point does make sense about forcing myself to eat and my metabolism.

I'm going to do 1000mcg of B12 today and I'm going to force myself to eat for the rest of the week...even if I puke it back up...I'm getting a spoon and re-eating it!

If you puke it back up, save some for me!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    that sounds delicious...let me know how the b12 goes because i wanted to experiment with it alongside EQ for some massive hunger next cycle.
    Will do.

You may get so hungry that you will bring a spoon and join me.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Will do.

You may get so hungry that you will bring a spoon and join me.

That reminds me of a Friends episode when Chandler and Rachel are eating the cheesecake off the floor and Joey walks up, takes a spoon out and says "so, what are we eating here"

skii96 is offline Member
    B-12 helped me, so good luck!!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Money, I might be off here in asking but what does your workout look like? Are you doing any cardio or s something to wear you down any? After a good workout I'm starving. I know you're not going to workout six times a day just to eat more but maybe it can help kick start your appetite. Just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Money, I might be off here in asking but what does your workout look like? Are you doing any cardio or s something to wear you down any? After a good workout I'm starving. I know you're not going to workout six times a day just to eat more but maybe it can help kick start your appetite. Just wondering.
    Are you suggesting cardio?

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    It can suck shoveling grub in your trap, I know I've been trying to shovel it myself. I feel bloated all the time now! I'm going to do light cardio a couple times a week and hopefully that'll work for me.

SID

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    It might not hurt (cardio) but then again I don't know how your body reacts. I know you're trying to keep as much muscle as possible so I wouldn't push it real hard but a brief (20-30 minuets) session might jump start your hunger pains. Just an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    It might not hurt (cardio) but then again I don't know how your body reacts. I know you're trying to keep as much muscle as possible so I wouldn't push it real hard but a brief (20-30 minuets) session might jump start your hunger pains. Just an idea.
    I might give it a try...I'm desperate!

If someone told me that shoving dead water fowl up my ass would increase my appetite I would do that!

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Shoving dead waterfowl up your ass WILL increase your appetite. I though everyone knew that.

-moto

Slyder is offline Junior Member

Your problem

Not to flame you, but you are doing a cycle yet it doesn't sound like you take your training and diet that serious. I wish I had your problem at times, as if I could I'd eat like a maniac all day long. In your case if you've got an appetite problem, you better get over it and start eating. Why waste the $$$ on a cycle if you're not giving it 100%? At the very least make some MRPs and take it from there.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    If your appetite is down, at least drink some shakes. They don't really fill you up but some of them pack a lot of calories. I'd suggest Nlarge! I think it's got 600 calories per serving. You should also try eating some high calorie foods that don't fill you up. Example...oatmeal blended into shakes is great, honey, natty PB, yams are a few that come to mind.) Eat 3 meals a day and 3 Nlarge shakes a day and you'll be straight. I'd also add some eq to that B12. Good luck.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    MBH- with b12 already addressed, have you considered trying natural insulin spikes to boost your appetite? try eating enough sugar for a nice sugar high with your first meal. two hours later, you'll be hungry as a horse. if it works, do it for a week or so every day to get re-accustomed to having that rabid appetite every few hours.

or you could just smoke pot before meals.

good luck bro.

http://www.testosterone.net/articles/176skin.html - this is a great article as well, it might help.

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder
    Not to flame you, but you are doing a cycle yet it doesn't sound like you take your training and diet that serious.
    Excuse me!? Your comments actually piss me off and I don't appreciate them. My training and diet was in check up until these past few days so zip it!

I take my training and diet seriously! That's why I'm doing everything possible to get around my loss of appetite.

Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    MBH- with b12 already addressed, have you considered trying natural insulin spikes to boost your appetite? try eating enough sugar for a nice sugar high with your first meal. two hours later, you'll be hungry as a horse. if it works, do it for a week or so every day to get re-accustomed to having that rabid appetite every few hours.

or you could just smoke pot before meals.

good luck bro.

http://www.testosterone.net/articles/176skin.html - this is a great article as well, it might help.
    I might just get on the BC chronic.

The Natural is offline Associate Member
    I've heard that EQ makes you eat like a horse!

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    You can mix your B12 with your shots of Test Enanthate right?

Do you like tuna fish? I eat tuna fish and it makes me feel like I'm starving, so I eat more, which I like. It's nuts. Eat the shit you really love!!!

Doc

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Eat food that tastes better. I know thats not much help, but thats what I have to do. Find some shit thats just so damn good you cant get enough.

Unless your cuttin..then that just sucks and it reminds me why I dont like to do cutting cycles

Try some different countries of food. If you know what I mean. Mexican can really lift my spirits

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    Eat food that tastes better. I know thats not much help, but thats what I have to do. Find some shit thats just so damn good you cant get enough.

Unless your cuttin..then that just sucks and it reminds me why I dont like to do cutting cycles

Try some different countries of food. If you know what I mean. Mexican can really lift my spirits
    Ya I'm going to have to try something. I can cook like a chef...just don't want to eat it. I made spicy sesame chicken last night...ate one breast and a little rice...just didn't interest me. Usually I can't get enough of that shit.

daWhoady is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate

That's the only think I could think of. Is there anything you crave? Any type of meat you could just eat no matter how it is cooked? I'd try the different culture foods maybe to get something new in, which may peek you stomaches interest and get that bad boy jacked again.

Maybe go to the recipe forums on some other bb boards and get some new ideas. I was in the same boat as you once until I tried different ways of preparing my foods.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Are you taking those ICNs bro?

Yup. They're working good. I dieting down to 200...started the cycle and was up to 212...did dbol and blew up to 220. Dropped the dbol plus I've lost some food and water weight...I'm about 215 right now.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Yup. They're working good. I dieting down to 200...started the cycle and was up to 212...did dbol and blew up to 220. Dropped the dbol plus I've lost some food and water weight...I'm about 215 right now.
    Money bro, have more sex...LOL...Everytime I get laid Im hungry ass hell after....this is true, no lie......

Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Money bro, have more sex...LOL...Everytime I get laid Im hungry ass hell after....this is true, no lie......
    Does your Mom mind making you something or is she too exhausted!? j/k

Does your Mom mind making you something or is she too exhausted!? j/k
    LOL....Listen here fart knocker, your girl, I mean my sex slave is always down to cook after I get done w/ her. The only prob. is money she keeps complaining about you. She is always saying things like, "Talon I wish MBH was good in bed like you. He wants me to make him food after sex, but it was terrible, so I decline. Now he dosnt eat much so his stomach is shrunk up. He is going to lose weight on his cycle now..." Bwa ha ha.....j/k

Oh BTW Money have you tried early morning cardio to kick start your metab. This always makes me hungry ass hell by mid-day....

I'm starting that tomorrow. Doing my B12 shot in 2 minutes. Going to pig out for MNF.

Ambulance is offline Member
    B-12 is pretty easy to get prescript, and it makes you feel great regardless of if you need it for hunger or not at least you'll get some great energy out of it bro. It can't hurt.

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    I'm with talon... My gf knows soon as things are over in the bedroom... It's feeding time... Because i'm starved after anything... even after a bj... I'm still starving LoL... Hope you get things on track man... A cycle is a terrible thing to waste lol... Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by GeoQuadzilla
    I'm with talon... My gf knows soon as things are over in the bedroom... It's feeding time... Because i'm starved after anything... even after a bj... I'm still starving LoL... Hope you get things on track man... A cycle is a terrible thing to waste lol... Peace.
    Exactly.......Maybe Money hasnt been getting some tang lately?....LOL....

stankwonder is offline New Member

use protien supplements instead of meals

My cycle is sucking...I have zero appetite and my training is not consistent now either. The only thing I will eat of late is McDonald's. I know it's not good for me...but the gf is making me eat even if it is Big Mac's. It's noon my time...the only thing I have eaten all day is half of my 6 scrambled egg whites, some Halloween chocolate bars, and a cup of tea. Brutal!! I'm not even drinking lots of water!

I'm going to start on inj B12 again and see if that helps. If B12 doesn't work...I'm going to start taking 5-10mg of dbol every morning. I was on it for a bit (35-40mg ED)...and I ate like a horse...but my nipples started burning so I quickly got off of the dbol. I don't think (or least I hope not) that 5-10mg will hurt my nips again.

Can anyone help me get my appetite back!? I'm becoming desperate and am going to drop my cycle is my appetite doesn't come back.

protien with egg and whey isolates less filling than chicken and you can get it down when you aren't that hungry expensive but effective to keep up the eating schedule

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    Take some EQ!!!!! that shit makes me so damm hungry,,,

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Talon man... Not getting any tang especially on a cycle... I'd have no appetite either LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by Ambulance1984
    B-12 is pretty easy to get prescript, and it makes you feel great regardless of if you need it for hunger or not at least you'll get some great energy out of it bro. It can't hurt.
    It's OTC in Canada. I pay $3 for 10ml at the drug store.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information