BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member

Getting Big then getting Lean

Hi,

On my current cycle, I am hoping to get up into the 220's (Started at 202 6 weeks ago, now 218). I expect I can stay around 210 when the cycle is over. My questions is, i really want to have the lean look instead of the big/bulky bloated look. My cycle should be finished in November and I was wondering if I should continue to bulk post cycle into the winter, or immediately start to lean out afterwards. I am going to do a 8 week Primo/Winny cycle around March. Then want to be shredded by May/June for the summer.

I guess my question is, should I stay with gear that is less likely to bulk and bloat me like Primo, Winny. etc. I plan on doing 2 cycles a year and getting at least 5lbs of muscle out of each cycle.

Thoughts!

Bri

blazenbell is offline Associate Member
    i feel u can achieve a lot of muscle with the use of hardening juices like winny primo fina.....it doesnt jus get u "skinny" but it also puts on quality mass if done right

NoLimits is offline Member
    Finish this cycle you are on. If you want to extend it to December then take three months off... then plan on maybe a test prop/fina/winny cycle for the spring. Then you can go in the summer with the look you want.

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Well,

I already have the PRIMO on hand, so that needs to be part of my spring cycle. Can I run Primo./Fin/Winny??

Thread Information