Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    remoz's Avatar
    remoz is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    29

    deca and dianabol first cycle-help

    hi guys;
    i need help im planning on doing my first cycle with deca and dianabol
    need advice.

  2. #2
    jesse_james's Avatar
    jesse_james is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    630
    u shuld really add a test for better 1st time results. but otherwise run the deca for 12 weeks at 400mg/w, and the dbol for 4 weeks at 30-40mg/ed

  3. #3
    The Natural's Avatar
    The Natural is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    443
    Screw it... Add test!!!

    You dont want to experience the horrible deca -dick, bro!

    Go for more test than deca and the dbol to kickstart your cycle!

    Something like this:
    wk 1-5: 30mg dbol/ED
    wk 1-10: 400mg deca
    wk 1-11: 500mg test enanthate

    Clomid post cycle (wk 14-16)

    Thats a very good first cycle!
    Go for it instead!

  4. #4
    ENraged's Avatar
    ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    vermont
    Posts
    1,042
    Quote Originally Posted by The Natural
    Screw it... Add test!!!

    You dont want to experience the horrible deca -dick, bro!

    Go for more test than deca and the dbol to kickstart your cycle!

    Something like this:
    wk 1-5: 30mg dbol/ED
    wk 1-10: 400mg deca
    wk 1-11: 500mg test enanthate

    Clomid post cycle (wk 14-16)

    Thats a very good first cycle!
    Go for it instead!
    i have been told time and time again here that would be a hard first cycle so i am running prop and winny with a pct of clomid keeping nolva on hand as always

  5. #5
    The Natural's Avatar
    The Natural is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    443
    Quote Originally Posted by ENraged
    i have been told time and time again here that would be a hard first cycle so i am running prop and winny with a pct of clomid keeping nolva on hand as always
    ITS NOT!!! I've done it with NO sides!

  6. #6
    remoz's Avatar
    remoz is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by The Natural
    ITS NOT!!! I've done it with NO sides!
    thanks guys what do u think of the deit should be and how many pounds{solid muscle}should i expect by the end of the cycle.

  7. #7
    punk_bbuilder's Avatar
    punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,521
    Lots and lots of food and protien, protien protien......Depends on your stats buddy...and genetics...some can gain a shitload some gain a mini shitload....I would expect good results.....What are your stats by the way?

  8. #8
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Well, in terms of diet, it's the most important thing when doing a cycle. If your diet isn't good, you will be very unhappy! You need to eat!!!! rule of thumb:1 1/2-2grams of protein body weight. Also remember to get plenty of sleep.

    Also, I agree with everyone above. THROW some test into the cycle.

  9. #9
    ENraged's Avatar
    ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    vermont
    Posts
    1,042
    Now i thought dbol was very toxic and that was why the vets say to relax with some test and maybe a lean mass winny cycle

  10. #10
    Rookiejay's Avatar
    Rookiejay is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    564
    Quote Originally Posted by remoz
    hi guys;
    i need help im planning on doing my first cycle with deca and dianabol
    need advice.
    What's your age, stats and goals?

  11. #11
    remoz's Avatar
    remoz is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    29

    newbie stats

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiejay
    What's your age, stats and goals?
    im 24,6'2',214lbs,10-12%fat,wanna become 250+lbs with 6-7%fat.what do u all think is the best way to get there need advice.

  12. #12
    TRE's Avatar
    TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    OC
    Posts
    2,523
    My first cycle was deca a test. I ran it a little funny but did put on 14 pounds

    wk1 200 deca
    wk2 300 deca
    wk3 300 deca 30 dbol
    wk4 400 deca 35 dbol
    wk5 400 deca 30 dbol
    wk6 300 deca 25 dbol
    wk7 200 deca

    Like I said funny.

  13. #13
    remoz's Avatar
    remoz is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    My first cycle was deca a test. I ran it a little funny but did put on 14 pounds

    wk1 200 deca
    wk2 300 deca
    wk3 300 deca 30 dbol
    wk4 400 deca 35 dbol
    wk5 400 deca 30 dbol
    wk6 300 deca 25 dbol
    wk7 200 deca

    Like I said funny.

    any side effects?

  14. #14
    TRE's Avatar
    TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    OC
    Posts
    2,523
    you want to get to 250 keep reading the board.

  15. #15
    Rookiejay's Avatar
    Rookiejay is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    564
    Quote Originally Posted by remoz
    im 24,6'2',214lbs,10-12%fat,wanna become 250+lbs with 6-7%fat.what do u all think is the best way to get there need advice.
    If that's your goal - you might want to bulk up, then cut the fat.

    I would go with dbol as a kick starter and Test E as the bulking base.

    If you already have deca - it's a great bulking component with test E.

    so
    Option #1
    1-4 Dbol 25 to 50mg (I'd start with 25mg and bump if needed)
    1-10 Test E 400mg (or more if needed)
    13 - PCT
    1-PCT Nolva 20mg (or 10 if you use any other anti-e's)


    Option #2
    if you want to use deca (I like deca, but that's me....)
    Great bulking cycle with deca and dbol:

    1-4 Dbol 25 to 50mg (I'd start with 25mg and bump if needed)
    1-12 Deca 200 mg E4d (or e3d if needed)
    1-13 Test E 250 mg E4d (or e3d if needed)
    16 - PCT
    1-PCT Nolva 20mg (or 10 if you use any other anti-e's)
    clen (if you want to cut some fat) during PCT.


    Option #3
    add winny to option #2
    11-15 winny 25 to 50mg ed.


    If it's your first cycle - option #1 is the best (with or without dbol).

    if you have experience option #2 is the one to go.

    If you have experience and you know how fast you can burn extra fat - I'd go with option #3

    IMO

    Hope that helps,

    Jay

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •