bigkat59 is offline New Member

end of cycle novaldex clomid question

Hey fellas, im coming off a test only cycle and i am wondering aobut the best way to use the clomid and novaldex i will be getting. I should be getting novaldex in about 10 days and i already have clomid. My last shot of test was 5 days ago, but my chest is already starting to get soft around my nipples. I have been taking 6oxo trying to slow down the effect, but im not getting hte results i want. Should i start clomid early or wait, until 2 weeks after my last shot and do clomid along with novaldex?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I would do 20mg of Nolva ED and do 300/100/50 for your clomid 2 weeks after your last inj.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigkat59
    Hey fellas, im coming off a test only cycle and i am wondering aobut the best way to use the clomid and novaldex i will be getting. I should be getting novaldex in about 10 days and i already have clomid. My last shot of test was 5 days ago, but my chest is already starting to get soft around my nipples. I have been taking 6oxo trying to slow down the effect, but im not getting hte results i want. Should i start clomid early or wait, until 2 weeks after my last shot and do clomid along with novaldex?
    Foolish bro. You should never do a cycle unless all your gear is on hand, including clomid and nolva. Gyno is a huge risk after you stop shooting the test. Your boy is raging with estrogen and you should be on nolva immediately.

Thread Information