majormobley is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb anyone tried test250 not sus. 250

I was just woundering if anyone tried test250 it has 100mg cyp 100mg enth 50mg prop. I am not talking about sus. 250 that totally different i guess. This is from a underground source my friend was asking me. Just want to know some feed back on it. Good or Bad

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Do you know the company that makes it? Never heard of anything like that, but that certainly doesn't mean it isn't out there. I wonder why they would mix enanthate and cyp though.

-B

NoLimits is offline Member
    If you are talking about the test made by Tornel, it is a version of Sust. If someone is making their own mix, who knows if it is any good. Find out who makes it and ask some of the mods if they have heard of it!

majormobley is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoLimits
    If you are talking about the test made by Tornel, it is a version of Sust. If someone is making their own mix, who knows if it is any good. Find out who makes it and ask some of the mods if they have heard of it!

This stuff is made in the united state, underground. Just want to know if any undergrounds make it, and if so how good is it

Thread Information