Frozenone is offline New Member

Unhappy Serious pain after injecting Omnadren..

I have been injecting Omnadren for a few weeks into my buttocks and it always gives me a little soreness but on last monday i injected 1cc into my right thigh with a 23gauge 1 1/4" needle and yesterday i was having some serious pain.. I was not able to use my right leg and still to day i barely can walk and it hurts like hell.. I have had this problen once before with omnadren on my last cycle and that was when i injected in my buttock... This is really serious problem for me because I canīt go to work like this, itīs very hard for me to walk... Is there anything I can do to get by this? Has anyone had the same problem?

Iīve been thinkin and i think I have maybe went trough the muscle? In both cases I injected where the muscle is very thin... What happens if you inject into something other than muscle?
    Last edited by Frozenone; 09-17-2003 at 11:47 AM.

anyone?

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    for startes.. congraulations your gear is 100% real.. When i do sust or oma's I love it when it hurts cause then you know its real.. As for easing the pain? message the area hard for 5 mins after injecting.. and i think ice would help over the next few days.. and by the way you want to inject into THICK muscle not thin.. so check out siteinjection.com i think thats the site?? you can learn to inject properly here

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Try running the syringe under hot water for a few seconds to thin out the oil. Then masage the site for a while afterwards. This will help the solution disperse and that means less pain.

xxxl83

Thx for the answers... Well I know itīs supposed to hurt because i have done it before but i was just wondering if maybe I stuck the needle trough the muscle... Is that possible? The area where I injected is very thin. I know I should have been more careful and all that, but the damage is done and it hurts like hell, today is the first day I can walk since monday. What do U mean when U tell me to heat the syringe? Should I heat it before or after the oil is in?

max25533 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenone
    Thx for the answers... Well I know itīs supposed to hurt because i have done it before but i was just wondering if maybe I stuck the needle trough the muscle... Is that possible? The area where I injected is very thin. I know I should have been more careful and all that, but the damage is done and it hurts like hell, today is the first day I can walk since monday. What do U mean when U tell me to heat the syringe? Should I heat it before or after the oil is in?
    heat it with the oil in it and u can also cut the amnda with some sterile oil to make the pain less.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Warm compresses to disperse the oil. Ibuprofin for inflammation and pain.

Iīm going to try that next time...

Thanks for good answers!

urbanite is offline Junior Member
    Perhaps a better technique for heating the oil would be to heat it while it is still in the vial or amp. this is because glass is a better conductor for heat than plastic, and may do the trick better.

I've only shot once, so I'm less experienced than even you, but here's what I did on my first time and I believe it worked well:

take a bowl or mug and fill it with really hot water (not boiling, but as hot as your faucet will allow). Only fill the mug/bowl high enough so that the vial is not completely submerged, but that it is to its "neck" where the rubber stopper is; leave for about 3 minutes. If it is an amp, then I suppose you can submerge the entire thing.

That's it! lightly shake the vial (like in a circular motion) so that the oil stirs around a bit so the oil in the center extracts some of the heat from the inside vial walls.
    Last edited by urbanite; 05-12-2005 at 12:15 PM.

urbanite is offline Junior Member
    good god I just noticed how old this thread is!!

dude could be dead by now from a lethal inj for all we know.

Thread Information