iamback99 is offline New Member

Talking return to anabolic review

After a six month hiatus, I have returned to anabolic review

Here is my story:

I initially started posting on the anabolic review because I was a serious hardgainer. At the time, I weighed about 150 pounds, and was 5'8". I had been training for about a year (though I now realize that I needed some help with my routine), without results that I was happy with.

So I tried my first cycle; which if I remember correctly was 500 of equipoise , and 500 of test enanth.

I did make gains-- I went up to about 178 pounds, and strength definately improved. I was bloated, and put on a thin layer of fat.

After the cycle, things started to go wrong-- my mood crashed, so much so that I stopped working out all together, and went down to about 145 pounds.

But the good news is that I am back in the gym, enjoying the quick gains of starting a new routine.

Any thoughts guys?

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Welcome back brother....what are your stats?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome back!

Wow, you lost that much weight? Did you do post cycle thearpy?

OK, here are my stats:

I weigh about 154 pounds, and strength is increasing quickly--- I don't have any measurements unfortunately.

Though I had the clomid, I did not take it because my mood crashed so quickly (I had to see a doctor about it) that I was afraid to take anything else.

The boys did return to normal size, however.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    i can sympathise with you about the mood crashing. I stopped working out for 7 months and i am just now back in the game. Good luck man.

that is amazing

That is some amazing progress, buylongterm..... you must have worked your ass off.

I didn't see anything like that with my cycle.

Makes me think I should consider another one....

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iamback99
    That is some amazing progress, buylongterm..... you must have worked your ass off.

I didn't see anything like that with my cycle.

Makes me think I should consider another one....
    Thanks bro!!! I am dying to start my next one up!!!!

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iamback99
    After a six month hiatus, I have returned to anabolic review

Here is my story:

I initially started posting on the anabolic review because I was a serious hardgainer. At the time, I weighed about 150 pounds, and was 5'8". I had been training for about a year (though I now realize that I needed some help with my routine), without results that I was happy with.

So I tried my first cycle; which if I remember correctly was 500 of equipoise , and 500 of test enanth.

I did make gains-- I went up to about 178 pounds, and strength definately improved. I was bloated, and put on a thin layer of fat.

After the cycle, things started to go wrong-- my mood crashed, so much so that I stopped working out all together, and went down to about 145 pounds.

But the good news is that I am back in the gym, enjoying the quick gains of starting a new routine.

Any thoughts guys?
    Most importantly...how old are you?

D

Sorry I keep leaving info out:

I am thirty years old.

I have a job that keeps me on my feet virtually all day-- so I always have had trouble keeping weight on.

Right now I am looking for the best advice to put on primarily upper body--- what I am after is large anterior deltoids, traps, and large upper chest-- as well as large bis and tris.

Advice is always appreciated--- especially since this board is the only place I seem to get good advice from

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    If those are your goals, I would consider a bench press power lifting routine...you will build tons of pec/delt/tri meat!
    Go to the power lifting forum and get a good some ideas!

Good luck!

JMHO

D

Gh?

Thanks to all for the warm welcome back.

Unfortunately, seeing all of the amazing goals that you guys are having makes me want to look in the medicine abinet again.

I know this must have ben posted, and possible you can direct me tot he thread, but: what about growth hormone ? I am afraid of doing a true cycle again--- the moods, sweats, and the post-cyle depression that almost literally had me on the floor for a whlile.

blazenbell is offline Associate Member
    keep changing ur routine..i feel that works best......well with a lil help from da juice

Thread Information