BrownBomber is offline Member

Skip Ramping Clen?

I plan on going on a 2 day on and a 2 day off dosing scheme alternating between Clen and ECA i.e. Clen for 2 days then ECA for 2 days. My question is should I totally skip the ramp up of Clen and hop on 100 or 120 mcgs for those 2 days? Any suugestions?

Thanks

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownBomber
    I plan on going on a 2 day on and a 2 day off dosing scheme alternating between Clen and ECA i.e. Clen for 2 days then ECA for 2 days. My question is should I totally skip the ramp up of Clen and hop on 100 or 120 mcgs for those 2 days? Any suugestions?

Thanks
    the only time i ever ramped up was to figure out what dosage was most effective the first time i ran clen. every subsequent time i know exactly what i need within 20mcg, so i just jump right in with 200mcg then adjust accordingly.

if you are running it 2/2off then i would use your effective dosage without any ramping.

BrownBomber is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    the only time i ever ramped up was to figure out what dosage was most effective the first time i ran clen . every subsequent time i know exactly what i need within 20mcg, so i just jump right in with 200mcg then adjust accordingly.

if you are running it 2/2off then i would use your effective dosage without any ramping.
    Thanks man! 200mcg GDamn!!!!!!!!! You must sweat like a freak

Thread Information