Thread: insulin

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member

insulin

i was reading about insulin and a couple users have said that its works good for putting on mass ! what i wanna know is how much mass could insulin put on if you were a first time user and what are the potential sides other than glucose levels dropping causing hypoglycemia ?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crosby7117
    i was reading about insulin and a couple users have said that its works good for putting on mass ! what i wanna know is how much mass could insulin put on if you were a first time user and what are the potential sides other than glucose levels dropping causing hypoglycemia ?
    insulin will put on lean mass. the sides are extreme, depending on your levels. a wrong dose could kill you

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't touch it. By you asking questions like that, I'd defintely stay away. It is VERY VERY dangerous if you don't know what your doing!!!!!!

but if you carefully follow dosage regulations and start out at low volumes is it really that harmful... ("Dosages used are usually 1 IU per 10-20 pounds of lean bodyweight. First-time users should start at a low dosage and gradually work up. For example, first begin with 2 IU and then increase the dosage by 1 IU every consecutive workout. This will allow the athlete to safely determine a dosage.") also what kind of sides are there from insulin , and what would be a comparable mass steriod to insulin ???

legend is offline Associate Member
    how maintainable are insulin gains? i have yet to try it but from a few friends i hear the gains are extremely temporary. i have been researching insulin for a while now, and i have yet to find anything about keepable gains. whats the deal? is this true?? anyone who knows !!!

bump for keepable gains? and how much you gain ?

toolman is offline Banned
    Guys, who cares about the gains. The wrong dosage and your dead. I can deal with the risk of tits and zits, but not death. Bulking isn't worth that.

Grant is offline Member
    Slin is definately not for the newbie. It takes a disciplined person to listen to their body and really do some research while they are on insulin . When you are ready for insulin, i'd say go for it, but only then. Get a couple of years of being natural or cycles before you get to that level. Death is not a possibility if you know what you are doing.

thanks guys for the input but you still havent answered my question, yes i understand it is deadly if taken without proper knowledge, but i still would like to know from someone that has taken slin or someone that knows someone that has used it ! how were the gains ?

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    Crosby, i have not had the balls to use it. Hell i barely have done 2 cycles but i have witnessed it first hand on a friend who gained 20 lbs in 3 weeks or so just on slin alone and almost none of it was fat... he did his homeowrk and i helped him with research but anytime coma or death is a risk factor i just don't like dealing with stuff like that.

saint808 and to all other members on this thread, i never said i was going to use it, im am not fully educated on slin so i wanted to become more informed on this drug that is it and all i asked was for some info that i didnt know already !

Grant is offline Member
    ok, don't mistake our scolding for us being jerks, we are looking out for you bro, i'm glad you are waiting

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Approximateley 50 units of insulin per day are required by the human adult. This is about 20% of the ammount stored in the pancreas.secretion is dependent on a varity of processes and various agents influence insulan secretion at different levels. a rapid rise in glucose stimulates insulin secretion within one minuit, however, other substances may require 15-120min.
    as a bodybuilder(im assuming you are) you have a 2 fold goal: to stabilise your insulin levels and sustain a stedy flow of insulin throughout the day so as to maintain a constant environment of anabolism. If you know how to supplement various amino acids, vanadyl, and chromium picolinate then insulin can have an effect far greater than ANY steroid agent.

PurePower, are you saying it is best to use a long acting insulin ? or inject a short acting insulin multiple times throughtout the day ?

i would break the doses up through out the day. BUT LET ME FULLY WARN YOU DO NOT USE THIS SHIT BRO UNLESS YOU ARE FULLY AWARE OF THE POSIBLE FATEL SIDE EFFECTS. THIS IS SOME SERIOUS SHIT AND YOU SHOULD NOT USE WITHOUT THE SUPERVISION OF A MEDICAL DOCTOR.

if i were to use i would start off at 2iu after a workout then every consectutive workout bump it up 1iu till i reach 10iu then stop there and not go any higher ! what i was going to do is train with a double split program say chest in the morning and tris in the late afternoon so i would be injecting twice a day ! sound good ? or are more injections needed than that ? i wouldnt go with anything other than Humulin R so are you saying do like 3 shots a day ?

bro im saying dont use it period the rest is up to you

is this board not for learning shit you dont already know ? how am i suppose to learn shit if the only answers i get are dont use it ?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Ive used log post workout 10ius. My grandma is a diabetic though, and I know about all there is to know about it. It also helps I happen to work in a building that makes it

Anyways, if you really know what it is, how it works, why it works, what to do if somethign happens, how long your windows are, you have accest to a glucose meter, you have glucose shots at your disposal, and you consume what you should, i dont think its dangerous at all.

I dont think more than a handful of people actually meet those qualifications though.

I take it for one reason. Increased recovery. I take it post workouts only. 10-15ius depending. Im happy with how it works. Nothing is being lost for sure.

BTW, Ive seen a couple people before litterally minutes away from death. Its not pretty, but it does happen.

i have read alot of threads where a 18 or 19 year old kid will ask a question or whatever about AS and right away guys will jump down their throats bout not doing it and thats it no advice ! this shit is like the safe sex issue, how are these youngs guys suppose to know and learn what they are getting themselves into with guys turning them away with their questions unanswered, if a teen asks a question y not give a responsible answer and safe answer rather than not answering him at all and leaving him to experiment with this dangerous on their own with no advice ! beacaus we were all once teens and you all no if you have something set in your head nothing is going to stop you whether it's dangerous or not b/c all teens think they're indestructable ! so give advice to people that dont know the answers so that even if they do decide to go throught with it they dont make a wrong move and hurt themselves or maybe someone is just looking for info on it not to gather all the knowledge possible so that if one day he decides to go through with it when the time is right he knows exaclty what to do !

Grant is offline Member
    for everyone's reluctance, you still got a pretty good response

yes i do agree ! thanks guys !

Thread Information