shim jahng is offline Junior Member

final touches to first time cycle

Hey all

Im putting the final touches on my first cycle.

im gonna run

Test Enan 250mg twice a week for 10 weeks
    and D-bol 5mg 4 times a day for about 25 days. I would like to go longer but thats all i have for now.

i have the nolvadex that i need for my cycle i have 60 20mg tabs. here is my question i wanted to run 10mg nolva a day, but im using the chineese nolvadex and the tabs are very small and are hard to cut. would it be ok to run 20mg every other day? or should i try and cut the tabs and do the original 10mg a day. at 10mg a day i figure i can run all the way through my cycle and to the end of PCT. and of course i have the Clomid for PCT. The worst part about this whole thing is i have all my gear and i want to start really bad, but im in the middle of getting over a neck injury, and im only about 80% will be another 3 weeks or so before im going full steam again. im very tempted.

Must resist Gear!

Thanks guys

Shim

someday is offline Member
    wait until you heal all the way because with the AS youll pushyourself harder and are more likely to become injured again.....on the pills go to a drugstore and find a pill cutter...they work great on those chinese nolva.

Thread Information