Thread: upjohn cyp.

bonker is offline Associate Member

upjohn cyp.

Is there more than one kind.I have one with pink writing on the box and one with green.There both made in different areas of ontario.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Interesting . . .

I was unaware that Upjohn's cyp was made in Canada at all, but just found that pharmacy.ca lists Depo-Testosterone on its web site.

Anyway, check to see if there is any difference in the strength of the two products. Unlike Delatestryl (enanthate ), which only comes in 200 mg/ml, Depo-Testosterone (cypionate , manufactured by Upjohn/Pharmacia) comes both 100 mg/ml and 200 mg/ml.

My experience, however, has been thet drug stores in Canada generally do not keep this in stock, although they can order it. That's why I get Delatestryl instead - I know some Canadian pharmacies that keep it in stock on a regular basis, so I don't have to be bothered with ordering it.

Here in the U.S., Upjohn partners with Pharmacia to manufacture and distribute cyp. I do not know whether they do the same thing in Canada. Certainly, the difference in packaging and the different addresses raise a red flag, especially if both products purport to be the same strangth. My advice would be to surf to Upjohn's web site in Canada (as opposed to their U.S. web site) and see what they list for product information, especially with regard to any NDC (National Drug Code) numbers they may be using. If you can't find their web site URl on a search engine, just call the company and ask for their URL.

It would not surprise me if one or both of them is real, but it also wouldn't surprise me if one or both were fake. It is unusual to find fake Canadian drugs on one hand; on the other hand, as many people know, almost every test cyp that one finds from Steris is fake, right down to their use of a fake NDC number.

Thread Information