zibep is offline Junior Member

A little emergency help please

Emergency issue: nipples sore.

Background: taking 400 test and 400 deca per week, 30mg dbol ed. After only 2 weeks, nipples are sore to the touch.

Anti-E I have: Proviron only, read on this site under "Steroid Profiles" that it is better than nolva, so that is all I ordered with this cycle. After I got the tender nipples, I did more research on this board and people seem to think proviron is not enough, and that once it gets started, nolvadex is the only option. Have also heard arimidex is good.

What I've tried: I am taking proviron twice per day. Have stopped dbol altogether. Went to doctor to get arimidex and he and 2 endocronologists said "stop steroids now and it will go away in a few months". Not an option to stop altogether for months.

My question for you guys: I can get nolvadex or arimidex in 2 weeks, but have none now. Should I stop taking the test and deca until the nolvadex/arimidex arrive? Or should I continue on with the test and deca as usual and take the proviron until the arimidex or nolvadex arrives?

Thanks you guys. Freakin' a bit.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I'd probably cut out the dbol , but stopping the test and deca won't do anything anyway, so keep taking them and get some counteractive anti-e's next time you cycle and don't just rely on what you read in drug profiles.
    Proviron is a proactive solution to gyno, meaning if you're getting gyno, proviron's not gonna do anything to stop it.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Pay gym price and try to find someone who got nolva in your gym. Since it's really not a steroid I'm sure your average joe juice-rat would be glad to sell you some.

Either that or find someone domestic. And run some nolva ASAP.

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Get Nolvadex ASAP.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Order nolva from a liquid research company from the net. You will get in a few days. Drop the d-bol and continue with the cycle. While your at it you might want to hit your source up for some prolactin inhibators for the deca . At your dosages you should be ok but never chance it.
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 09-18-2003 at 06:22 AM.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Order nolva from a liquid research company from the net. You will get in a few days. Drop the d-bol and continue with the cycle. While your at it you might want to hit your source up for some prolactin inhibators for the deca. At your dosages you should be ok but never chance it.
    What exactly do you mean by prolactin inhibitors?? Is this something new?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs
    What exactly do you mean by prolactin inhibitors?? Is this something new?
    Nope...... Deca , Fina....... any AS that converts to progestogen will cause you to start milking (lactate (sp?)) and the way to combat this type of gyno is to use bromo, pergolide, or any other anti-prolactin.

Thread Information