Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    stang23456 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diskey
    I'm on 500mg enathe and 30mg d-bol right now. It's gone 3,5 week now, and so far I've gained 15lbs. I've been taking 20mg nolva from week two, so not much of it is water weight eighter.

yeah you gotta eat like a maniac. When you're gain much weight you have to eat more and more. I feel like eating all the time

Just try to eat healthy food and you be fine.

Also do a little cardio IMO if your not a super-ectomorph, 1-2 times a week. It will help your heart get stronger while all this weight is added (trust me - you don't wanna go to the doctor after your cycle and find out that your heart as grown) and also keep your metabolism to a maximum.

here's my diary by the way:
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=65967
    What are the best things to be eating during this cycle- dbol , test enan.?? Like what has the most protein and such ??

diskey is offline Junior Member
    be sure to eat something between 30-40 g protein 6-8 times daily and just fill up with as much slow carbs as you can handle. Use proteinpowder in half of the meals to cover your protein needs

be sure to eat something between 30-40 g protein 6-8 times daily and just fill up with as much slow carbs as you can handle. Use proteinpowder in half of the meals to cover your protein needs
    But what are the best foods to eat ?? Chicken or what ?

Quote Originally Posted by shane85
    your post cycle should look like this

3 weeks after your last injection:

Day 1: 300mg clomid, 20mg nolv
    Day 2-11: 100mg ED clomid, 20mg nolv ED
    Day 12-21: 50mg ED clomid, 10mg nolv ED
    Hey guys, well my cycle of dbol and test enanthate isnt going as planned. On second week now, and have only gained 5 lbs !! Whats going on, im eating like crazy and tranning hard. Doing 30mg. of dbol a day for 6 days a week, and 375mg. of test once a week. Any suggestions ??

TheJuicer is offline Member
    What kind of D-bol and dont forget that Test take a bit to kick in...It usually hits me hard in the 5th week...

well I'm on the same as you except 500 mg test. I'm in week 5 and I've gained 20 lbs so far hehe...

Be sure to eat much...I mean MUCH. I'm eating about almost 60-70% more than before I started this cycle.

Also be sure to train max 4 days a week. More will likely lead to overtraining also on steroids .

You should feel pumped through the day when on dbol and get crazy pumps when you work out.

What does your dbol look like ?

well I'm on the same as you except 500 mg test. I'm in week 5 and I've gained 20 lbs so far hehe...

Be sure to eat much...I mean MUCH. I'm eating about almost 60-70% more than before I started this cycle.

Also be sure to train max 4 days a week. More will likely lead to overtraining also on steroids .

You should feel pumped through the day when on dbol and get crazy pumps when you work out.

Dbol looks small and white, they are 10mg from ttokkyo labs. Also, are you sure only 4 days a week workout ?? I have always done 5

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    dbol 30mg p/day w - 1 - 4
    test ena 500mg p/week w - 1 - 12

have clomid, and some nolvadex incase

Would it be a good idea to mix my test enanthate with test prop ? can I do that, because im thinking about finishing up with that.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stang23456
    But what are the best foods to eat ?? Chicken or what ?
    I think red meats, beef and lamb are ideal.... lamb because so high in carnitine.

Would it be a good idea to mix my test enanthate with test prop ? can I do that, because im thinking about finishing up with that.
    ehh why you wanna use prop in the end of your cycle? your enathe is working good by itself at that time.

Put prop in the beginning of your cycle to kickstart instead. Enathe won't kick in before 4-5 weeks.

But anyway you can as long as i know mix them in the same syringe if you would like that, -no prob.

ehh why you wanna use prop in the end of your cycle? your enathe is working good by itself at that time.

Put prop in the beginning of your cycle to kickstart instead. Enathe won't kick in before 4-5 weeks.

But anyway you can as long as i know mix them in the same syringe if you would like that, -no prob.
    Well i have been doing 375mg a week of test enanthate . I want to purchase something else for my cycle. Would it be better to add say more test enanthate or maybe get some EQ and finish with that ?

Well i have been doing 375mg a week of test enanthate. I want to purchase something else for my cycle. Would it be better to add say more test enanthate or maybe get some EQ and finish with that ?
    not to be rude, but I sugest you take a look at the education forum. EQ for example will not work until about 4 weeks after you start injecting it.

not to be rude, but I sugest you take a look at the education forum. EQ for example will not work until about 4 weeks after you start injecting it.
    SO I should buy more test and add it to my cycle ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information