Thread: Gear Bible

Testify is offline Senior Member

Gear Bible

Hey Guys, I was thinking about buying a book that would give me detailed info on anything gear related, but not so detailed that a non-chemist type (me) would not understand it. In short, a Gear Bible. I thought I would put it to a vote, but there are so many . . . I decided on an open ballot.

Criteria: Depth & breadth of information on seriods and related materials and their interactions; easy to read; well organized, so as to be able to access specific info at a whim; quality of information, of course. Am I missing anything here? Feel free to add to this list of qualifications. Pictures are optional .

So, what is your choice for the ultimate Gear Encyclopedia? If you had one reference book, what would it be and why?

T

shim jahng is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testify
    Hey Guys, I was thinking about buying a book that would give me detailed info on anything gear related, but not so detailed that a non-chemist type (me) would not understand it. In short, a Gear Bible. I thought I would put it to a vote, but there are so many . . . I decided on an open ballot.

Criteria: Depth & breadth of information on seriods and related materials and their interactions; easy to read; well organized, so as to be able to access specific info at a whim; quality of information, of course. Am I missing anything here? Feel free to add to this list of qualifications. Pictures are optional .

So, what is your choice for the ultimate Gear Encyclopedia? If you had one reference book, what would it be and why?

T
    my choice would be this site. real people doing real cycles, not all pro athletes and how they reacted to gear.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shim jahng
    my choice would be this site. real people doing real cycles, not all pro athletes and how they reacted to gear.

True dat! You got all the info you need right here for FREE. Unless you just need something to read while your on the crapper.

-B

max25533 is offline Junior Member
    I agree, this site has allowed me to gain considerable knnowledge about AS

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    honestly

biochemistry 101

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    Take your laptop to the shitter....hehehe

peace

db

Ambulance is offline Member
    Or..... you could buy 9 million ink cartridges, print the entire message board (this is a 15 month process) and read them on the shitter.

Or.... since we all love injects so much, and like keeping a grip on our money (since ink cartridges are like 30 bucks a pop) you can buy the injectible ink (half the price as an ink cartridge) and that way you can practice your injections as well (into the printer of course).

Now tell me why I'm not a moderator J/P

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    AR is interactive, you can always find links, ask questions and do searches. Books are usually one persons opnion. At AR you can get many veiws. Just sort out the bullshit. After a while you will find the guys who really know the ins and outs of AAS. I have learned a lot in 5 months.

Iowa Boy is offline Associate Member
    This site is better than any book will ever be. Hands down. I would like to see someone try to say different.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Agreed. This site because you have a mass amount of people who's experiences and knowledge are priceless. No book in the world can cover that!!!!!!

Thread Information