eharp83 is offline New Member

Deca and Test for first-time user?

I feel I am ready for my first cycle of AS. I will turn 20 in two months. I am 6' tall and weigh 197 with 8% bodyfat. I train hard 5 days a week and eat over 4,000 calories a day of clean food. Talon suggested I hold off at least another year, but if I did begin a cycle, 300mg of deca stacked with 400-500mg of test. enan. would be good (Thanks for advice). How would I benefit from waiting another year? If I do start soon, is this a good cycle? Wanted a few more opinions.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't start your probably ripped as you are right now and your natural test levels are high enough. I am 6"1 198 11% body fat and my friends all want to get on roids now. Your doind it naturally. Just wait till your 21

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eharp83
    I feel I am ready for my first cycle of AS. I will turn 20 in two months. I am 6' tall and weigh 197 with 8% bodyfat. I train hard 5 days a week and eat over 4,000 calories a day of clean food. Talon suggested I hold off at least another year, but if I did begin a cycle, 300mg of deca stacked with 400-500mg of test. enan. would be good (Thanks for advice). How would I benefit from waiting another year? If I do start soon, is this a good cycle? Wanted a few more opinions.
    Talon is right --- read this first

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=64176

honestly if you want to start now that is your choice, i would do EQ though. Idealy better if you start earlier but if you are stuck on doing it then just make sure to do it right.

zweezy is offline New Member
    Can't go wrong with test and deca , but i wouldn't do so much the first time around. lets say your doing and 7 weak cycle:
    Week 1-2 250mg E/600mg D
    Week 3-5 500mg E/300mg D
    Week 6-7 250mg E/300mg D
    This way you can reach your peak and then cycle off. Your pretty swole as it is i imagine, so you won't need much. Its all about how you eat and train not how much gear you put in your body. Whatever you decide to do, you'll see good results. Post a before and after pic in the picture forum sow we can see your results. Good Luck

wimp is offline Associate Member
    That is a bad cycle. First off doing a pyramid is a waste. 2nd doing doing a test and deca cycle for only 7 weeks will be a waste. You have to run it for atleast 10 weeks. You can keep doses low but you still have to run it 10 weeks.

dutchboy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zweezy
    Can't go wrong with test and deca , but i wouldn't do so much the first time around. lets say your doing and 7 weak cycle:
    Week 1-2 250mg E/600mg D
    Week 3-5 500mg E/300mg D
    Week 6-7 250mg E/300mg D
    This way you can reach your peak and then cycle off. Your pretty swole as it is i imagine, so you won't need much. Its all about how you eat and train not how much gear you put in your body. Whatever you decide to do, you'll see good results. Post a before and after pic in the picture forum sow we can see your results. Good Luck
    WTF!
    That IS a very bad cycle. Do some research and use the search button you will learn just how shitty of a cycle this is.

Thread Information