tearsofblood is offline New Member

Question URGENT, need help with this cycle

i am about to run a stack of anadrol and deca 300. im gonna run the drol at 100 mg/ day for four weeks, and the deca at 300 ml/week for 10weeks. i am seriously considering throwing proviron as i hear its good at stopping estrogen conversion and will combat the excessive water weight from the drol. i also am terrified of gyno so the provirion makes me feel better. how much proviron should i use and for how long?? also, please offer any opinions on this cycle and/or advice, thanx

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    where's the test?

also, my stats are as follows

20 years old
    6 feet 1 inches tall
    210 lbs at about 7% body fat
    been training for around six years now
    Last edited by tearsofblood; 09-17-2003 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by halifaxsteve
    where's the test?
    you think i should cut out the deca and go with test instead? ive never used test before , and feel comfortable with the deca as ive done a deca only cycle before and liked the results. what kind of test should i use and how much for how long?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    To YOUNG!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    To YOUNG!!!!
    thats your opinion and thats fine, but thats not helping me here. do you have any advice for me? it would be appreciated greatly

Bro, I'm not trying to be an ass, but at your age, you have soooo much test running through you, why would you want to jepordize that? Wait at least another year. If you feel you've hit a wall, double check your diet.

i once made the mistake of doing a deca only cycle ...i've said this before...my dick and my girlfriend are still sour over it.

did you experience a loss of libido? what dosage did you run?

and for the record...you DO know that you should have waited to cycle...cycling as a teen isn't a good idea

now that that's out of my system...seeing as you've already done deca, i would use as follows:
    Drol wk 1-4
    deca wk 1-10 400mgwk
    test Enan or Cyp wk 1-11 400-500mg/wk

i would get liquidex and run .25-.5mg/day with Nolva 10mg/day

PCT starts 2 wks after last Enan shot, and should look like clomid 300/100/50 and nolva till end of PCT

Bro, I'm not trying to be an ass, but at your age, you have soooo much test running through you, why would you want to jepordize that? Wait at least another year. If you feel you've hit a wall, double check your diet.
    FOR THE RECORD-i agree

Ik now your not, its just that im pretty sound on running this cycle, i want to get my weight up to 225 lbs and stay at my current body fat %

Quote Originally Posted by halifaxsteve
    i once made the mistake of doing a deca only cycle ...i've said this before...my dick and my girlfriend are still sour over it.

Did you experience a loss of libido? what dosage did you run?

and for the record...you DO know that you should have waited to cycle...cycling as a teen isn't a good idea

now that that's out of my system...seeing as you've already done deca, i would use as follows:
    Drol wk 1-4
    Deca wk 1-10 400mgwk
    Test Enan or Cyp wk 1-11 400-500mg/wk

I would get liquidex and run .25-.5mg/day with Nolva 10mg/day

PCT starts 2 wks after last Enan shot, and should look like clomid 300/100/50 and nolva till end of PCT

For the record - I agree with this cycle as well!!!! Test is the base of any cycle especially when doing DECA. Remember: do not start your cycle until you have all PCT on HAND!!!!
    Last edited by buylongterm; 09-17-2003 at 03:11 PM.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Tears, you should listen to these guys. They are not flaming you. There are good reasons why you should not do AAS until at least 21. There have been several threads on this in the last couple days. At least read through them and give it some more thought.

T

now that that's out of my system...seeing as you've already done deca , i would use as follows:
    Drol wk 1-4
    deca wk 1-10 400mgwk

i ran the deca at 400 ml a week for 8 weeks. no loss of libido, or any problems like that. the only thing i noticed tho was that it took me a little longer to cum sometimes, but nothing serious.

being that im a college student, money is kinda tight. so with that in mind, i can only probably afford one of the two of deca and test . ( i already have the drol.) which would u recommend as a better stack with drol?

Quote Originally Posted by tearsofblood

now that that's out of my system...seeing as you've already done deca , i would use as follows:
    Drol wk 1-4
    deca wk 1-10 400mgwk

i ran the deca at 400 ml a week for 8 weeks. no loss of libido, or any problems like that. the only thing i noticed tho was that it took me a little longer to cum sometimes, but nothing serious.

being that im a college student, money is kinda tight. so with that in mind, i can only probably afford one of the two of deca and test . ( i already have the drol.) which would u recommend as a better stack with drol?
    Run the TEST instead of Deca. Deca will shut you down big time. But again, I don't feel you should be doing a cycle, but It looks like you already have the stuff on hand. GOOD LUCK.

If money is tight, I hope to god, you have factored in PCT!!!!

If money is tight, I hope to god, you have factored in PCT!!!!
    yea ill be straight with having clomid on hand, i understand how important pct is

Quote Originally Posted by tearsofblood
    yea ill be straight with having clomid on hand, i understand how important pct is
    i agree in that i would absoutely run the test...that would be a much better choice!

and i would get nolva too...use on cycle and during PCT along with clomid

Thread Information