eddyp is offline Junior Member

Question need advise on cycle please

i have viewed AR for a long time and i need some advise from you guys-i am 27 -weighing 158 at 5'10'' w/13% BF-i have on the way:russian 5 mg d-bol/sust/deca please give me advise, i want the best gains i can get-thank you for all support and inspiration

any ideas or advise on me trying to reach 185 lbs in 10 weeks? all info needed-thanks again!!!!

max25533 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyp
    i have viewed AR for a long time and i need some advise from you guys-i am 27 -weighing 158 at 5'10'' w/13% BF-i have on the way:russian 5 mg d-bol/sust/deca please give me advise, i want the best gains i can get-thank you for all support and inspiration
    How much of the gear do you have, We cant guess??

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    30 lb is alot you'll need to lift and eat like an animal and then I still think it will be along shot. 15-20 seems more reasonable, but who knows your diet and training may be flawless for all we know?

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Exactly, more info dude

Doc

needing advise

Quote Originally Posted by max25533
    How much of the gear do you have, We cant guess??
    sorry i did not give the info on what i have coming-here it is bro's
    210 russian d-bol
    20 ml of sust250{loefller}
    20 ml of deca 300
    man i sure do appreciate everyone's help and cycle advise-later

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    well i'm going to ask the question...for how long have you been working out?

158lbs @5'10" isn't that heavy, esp at 13%bf...i would suggest you look into your diet and training before you start cycling

Quote Originally Posted by halifaxsteve
    well i'm going to ask the question...for how long have you been working out?

158lbs @5'10" isn't that heavy, esp at 13%bf...i would suggest you look into your diet and training before you start cycling
    halifaxsteve-ive been working out off and on for about 2 years//never been one to eat right though-but if i eat like a horse-train hard and rest-and if you guys give me info on my cycling i would appreciate the motivation---guys i want to make great gains-thanks to all!!!-later

im sorry guys-man like it matters or whatever-i am only 5'8''{not 5'10''-my bad}

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    you will have greater results and satisfaction if you train consistently and eat properly for the next 6-12 months...and then cycle.

if you are in the habit of training and eating right, then it will be much easier for you to make solid gains on your cycle, and keep them after.

also, if you develop a mature, natural base before you cycle, it will improve the retention of your gains following your cycle.

you would be cheating yourself out of keepable mass if you cycled now, or in the near future.

too often have i seen guys eager to do a cycle with out even a history of working out. what do they accomplish in the end? they cycle, blow up, cycle ends and their presence in the gym is sporatic, as it was before they cycled. in a matter of months, they're back to where they were before they began. what do they have to show for it? a lot less money, some flabby skin, streach marks, and a less than efficient HPTA.

take the time to get it right. you will be much happier in the end.

thank you for your input

halifaxsteve
    i appreciate it man-i just want to blow the ****up!!!!-later man
    [email protected]

Thread Information