popa is offline Senior Member

OMG... prop flu killing me big time like you wouldn't believe

dam woke up this morrnning with the bigest headache shivering like a mofo, went back to sleep for another 9 hrs and still tired. dam haven't ate all day feel like sh*t, anyone have it this bad before? I never had it this bad before this time its crazy
    Last edited by popa; 02-18-2003 at 01:03 AM.

Billmister is offline Member
    the only thing i would recommend is taking vitamin C, drinking pleanty of fluids(orange juice) takin in chicken soup... and just rest. don't try to force getting better. good luck. I remember my cycle of deca i got cold, flue, and in the end i got the chicken pox.. that cycle almost killed me.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    dude th test flu sucks ass!it s just till ur body gets use to it ,then u should be ok,if it keeps happeining everytime after u inject thenswitch .i had to one time back when tt first cam out ,and thecyp was like shootin liquid drano ,it hurt far from anythini ever done ,and make sick .

Bishop is offline New Member
    Dame, I didn't know such a thing really existed. I just came of a cycle of Deca and Enathate and during my last week I came down with the flu. I was outta the gym for 2 weeks, lost 11 pounds.

I'd suggest resting it out. I made the mistake of trying to go into the gym "no pain, no gain". But it made thins worse. The next morning, it felt like I was used as a blocking pad.

Rest it out.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i've been the same way for the last week and a half

same shit!night sweats at times, chills, headache in the am, all that!my recipe that makes it pass is this...i know it sounds retarded, but it works for me and now i'm fine.......non drowsy theraflu first thing in the AM and if needed in the afternoon.finally, nightime theraflu b4 my bedtime protein shake.helps me get some sleep and knocks out some of that shit.i always stock up on theraflu b4 a cycle just incase this happens.unfortunately for like a week i had no time to pick it up w/ my work schedule, but now i'm fine!

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    key is rest , Plenty of fluids, i would personally stay away from store bought OJ if you are worried about your weight just eat a couple of oranges and some vitaman C with Rose hips(time realease) BTW thera flu works tremondously as well.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Reaslise that the "flu" you speak of isnt really a flu. Its your bodies response to the administration to exengonous AAS. Its your body's endocrine system in shock.

It will pass.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    Reaslise that the "flu" you speak of isnt really a flu. Its your bodies response to the administration to exengonous AAS. Its your body's endocrine system in shock.

It will pass.

Totally agree with the validity of these statements. Think about it.

Thread Information