Thread: had some ?!!

dannyice21 is offline New Member

Question had some ?!!

just a newbe to this so i was just going to ask if any one could give me some info on roids and i just orderd some sust and dball off the net if any one has ever ordered of that net pease tell about it becus i have only been thought one source and then i move to a new school and have not been abel to find a source here
    Last edited by dannyice21; 09-18-2003 at 04:14 PM.

wimp is offline Associate Member
    No Source Posting.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    laws about roids in mail anywhere is illegal.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    What the hell kinda post is this.. You want some info on "roids"? Ok. Me too thats why iam here, start reading, first thing you can start with is the rules. No source posting, then maybe you will wont ask why you never are going to get your gear because you are going to get scammed.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Well its little too late now guy. I mean you already ordered the stuff. It'll probly get seized, thats if the place wasn't a scammer in which case you just lost your cash. Why ask for advice once you've already bought something. At least you didn't already inject and ask "so what should i do now"!!!

First off how about giving some stats Age, experience, weight, etc. Also for future reference don't post a source or a scammer most likely in this case.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Seriously, do yourself a favor -it sounds from your post like you need to do a LOT of research and learning before you do anything, even if you do get the stuff.

dannyice21 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    Seriously, do yourself a favor -it sounds from your post like you need to do a LOT of research and learning before you do anything, even if you do get the stuff.
    man i have done my resesrch but have never used sust and dball so i just needed to now how to cycle i have only used test prop and stanal togather

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Hooked on phonics worked for me.

-B

hybrid is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyice21
    man i have done my resesrch but have never used sust and dball so i just needed to now how to cycle i have only used test prop and stanal togather
    When you never get your stuff you ordered from some place on the internet that you have never heard of, instead of getting mad at yourself for pissing money away, channel that energy into using the search button on this board to research the proper way to go about planning a cycle.
    Oh, did you use a credit card number, your real name and real address? If so you probably shouldn't accept any packages that might show up.
    And you should probably invest in spell-check so that we can understand what you are trying to say better.

Thread Information