Thread: Cycle Planning

Testify is offline Senior Member

Cycle Planning

Ok, my turn. I am still in the midst of an extended recovery, and if all goes well, I would like to do my third cycle at about the end of the year. I just want to give my body some time off from the juice, since the last one was a little hard on me.

History: My first cycle was Aratest 2500 (50mg T.Prop. & 200mg T.Enan. per ml) for 8 weeks. I did once a week injects of 1ml. It doesn't matter at this point, but I was stupidly convinced by my bro (who I later learned after researching knew very little himself) that I did not need anti-es, because gyno "is rare" and that my natural test would come back eventually. Of course, I blew up, and then lost almost all of my gains eventually. Luckily I did not get gyno, and my test levels did come back. That cycle ended last August. I dodged a bullet or two there.

My appetite to get huge was still there afterward, so I began reading anything I could find on the net. I discovered AR and learned how stupid and lucky I had been! Anyway, I decided that my next cycle would be a Tren -only cycle. I ran 10 weeks of 100mg/eod (I think I misstated a higher amount in a previous thread) and experienced good results with minimal sides. The only complication is that I got shut down pretty hard and recovery is taking longer. I am getting blood testing and doing a second round of Clomid shortly.

In all, I have been training for 7 or 8 years (I started at some point in high school, but don't remember exactly when). The last five have been more serious. So, I have a decent base of muscle and experience, but am by no means an expert on all things AAS. I was thinking of doing a third cycle of Test Prop/Fina for 8 weeks, since I want to make my own gear, and my source is not the most reliable. Is this a bad idea to use fina in back to back cycles? Would 100mg Prop & 75mg Fina (the most commonly recommended dosage) everyday be good for me? Would I need to up the Fina (and thus, the Prop also) to see good results, since my last cycle was at a higher dosage? Or will the stack of these two at these amounts be sufficient? Or would it be better for me to look in a completely different direction for #3? My goals are to put on 15 pounds of quality mass without water or visible sides (except for being huge ) Can ya help a brotha out?

My stats:
    27 years old
    5'-9"
    205 pounds
    ~10% or less body fat

T
    Last edited by Testify; 09-18-2003 at 05:30 PM.

Bump

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I would go with Prop/eq/Fina.
    Week 1-10 test prop 75mgs ed
    Week 2-10 Fina 75mgs ed
    Week 1-10 Eq 400mgs
    Clomid 3 weeks after last shot.

skii96 is offline Member
    wks 1-10 prop 75-100mg/ed
    wks 1-10 Fina 75-100mg/ed

Solid for your goals.

Bump, for a few more responses.

C'mon bros! My posts aren't catabolic, I promise!

T

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    If you go with Prop/Eq/Fina like MBaraso said .. which is a good idea. I'd run the Prop to wk 12 and run the Fina 5-12 .. keep the Eq 1-10. jmo

Anyone else want to comment?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    75prop
    75tren

ed 8wks

get anti es

Thread Information