ectogainer is offline Junior Member

Question Deca and Sust Question

What's up everybody--I'm a newbie

Let me start off with saying that this forum is amazing. I went from knowing nothing about steriods 3 months ago to acutally feeling like I could give people suggestions (but i wont - no experience). Anyways I have a couple of questions still.

I just ordered a 10 cc bottle of Deca 300mg, 20 amps of Sust 250, and 34 tabs of Clomid. Here is my cycle (open for suggestions):

Week 1-10 500mg sust a week @ 250 on Monday and 250 on Thursday
    Week 1-10 300mg deca a week
    Week 13 - start clomid 300-100-50 taper

Yeah its basic- but this is my first cycle so i figure it is enough. It is definately for mass because im skinny.

The question is should I stack the deca with the sust on thursdays?
    Like this:
    250mg Sust on Monday and Thurdsay 10 weeks
    150mg Deca on Monday and Thurday 10 weeks
    or should I stick with 300mg of Deca on Mondays only

Thats my question but I am open to any suggestions at all!

Here is my background info because I know that helps yall answer questions:
    I'm 6'1 and about 158 pounds (yeah i know thats really skinny). Around 11% body fat-- I am definatly a skinny hardgainer so low bf%. I'm 19 years old and have been training for a little over 4 years with 3 of them being serious and diciplined training and I have never done a cycle. Been researching everyday for the past 3 months and I think I'm ready. Please dont flame me about being too young or not enough training. I know 19 is young but I've been busting my ass since I was 15 to put on weight. I am actually up from 134 so and my peak was 161 so thats not too bad. I cant even count the amount of food I've eaten, supps i've bought, and nights I forfieted partying for training. I am out of options for gaining weight and I think AS is the next step. Anyways any help would be great! Thanks

Sorry its so long--just fillin yall in on the newbie

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    You are too young, but it looks like you have thought it over so here goes. Yes you can shoot the deca with the sus. Even better mix the two in the same syringe, makes for one inj which equals less scar tissue. Good first cycle, pick up some nolvadex in case your nips get sore. Good luck.

NoLimits is offline Member
    You’re 19 and only weight 158lbs... you have a lot of growing to do naturally yet. Please hold off and continue to work out and eat. I applaud you on your research. Continue to do so in other areas as well... Nutrition and workouts! Your test levels are at their highest, why shut that down now?

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

So Daddydbol-- you think i should split up the deca shots too--is there any actual benifit in that or is it just more convienent?

I know 19 is young but really think about it 25 pounds in 4 years of hard training. I got genetically screwed. Im tall and lanky and it is near impossible to put on weight. Those four years of hitting the weights hard and consistently included clean 4000+ diets with whey protien, creatine, multis, flax oil and so many other things eating every 2.5 hours with 8-7 hours of sleep. What else is there to do. I even bought the anthony ellis GAIN MASS program for damn near $100. I never thought I would do AS but there is no hope. Plus how many people actually reach their genetic potential before starting steriods .

That brings another question to mind - NoLimits I agree that im on the young end thanks for the concern but if i just do this one cycle as a sort of jump start to get me on the right foot will it really hurt my testosterone levels that much? (not sarcastic i really dont know)

Any more suggestions of any type would be great
    Thanks guys

Ok, I feel your pain. I am 6'1" and this morning was 209. I am very lean - very lean. Telling you to wait is like holding a steak in front of a pit, it won't last long so I can only hope you stay safe and know what your getting into. 500mgs seems a bit high at your size so I would go with 250mgs per week. Load 1/2cc sus and 1/2cc deca into the syringe and inject. Stay with 25g to stave off scar tissue. EAT EAT EAT. TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN. Hit one muscle group a day so you are only in the gym around an hour. It will help you from getting burned out. Stay away from supplements. The only thing I buy is Myoplex and Cytogainer. All the other crap is just that crap. There is everything you need to grow in the grocery store. Not one supplement is fda approved. Sorry all you die hard supplement guys, just what college football teaches you. Well man good luck and if you need anything pm me.
    Last edited by DADDYDBOL; 09-19-2003 at 04:22 PM.

Oh yeh, split all your shots. Inj say on Monday and Thursday. The benefit is it will keep your blood levels consistent. I have tons of training and diet materail I can send and thats where your focus should be. Steroids will make you grow but they are only a small % of the total package.

Sorry bro, I had you at 600mgs deca a week.

Thanks for the help DaddyDbol

eddyp is offline Junior Member

Question same ?

wuzzup ectogainer-as you can see im a newbie on here as well
    im debating to run sust or enthanate w/my deca and d-bol-any advise will be awesome-oh yeh call me dumb but how can i get an avatar??-i
    appreciate man-later
    [email protected]

Hey Eddy-

Well for your question--I'm a newbie too so im not much help--but i have done a lot of research and the general opinion from everyone is that beginners dont need to use test in their first cycle. I am assuming that this is your first cycle and i would definatley go with the sust. It is supposed to be great with deca . Plus with Dbol you will get a great jump start in your training-- I would have gotten some if i could afford it. Make sure you at least have clomid for post cycle though VERY IMPORTANT.

For the avatar just click USER CP at the top of the page then click avatar and it will take you from there.

Lata

You should base ALL cycles with a test. Sustanon 250 is 3 test esters. You need test, first cycle to last.

eddyp is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up thank you both

ectogainer and daddydbol-thank you for the advise on everything-i appreciate it bros'-ill talk to you bros later !!!!!!
    [email protected]

Blackac is offline Associate Member
    Bro ur doing my exact cycle.................Stick with 300mg DECA and 250mg SUS on monday.........and thurs..Just take 250mg shot of SUS

mohawkman is offline Associate Member
    i have on hand 56 10mg nolvadex tabs and60 proviron tabs i am in my 3rd week of sustenon deca cycle. 500 sustenon and 400 deca if my nips get sore is this enough to stop gyno? and how should i take it? i plan to run the cycle for 10 weeks. 2nd cycle.

Thread Information