monkeyjuice is offline Member

Deca + Test + dbol = A Monster?

Hello everyone,

I have been surfing the AR Website since about march 03', I have found that this has been of great help to me not only in AS advice, but also in weight training information. I am about to do my Second cycle, but first I need some advice. Here it is:

A little about me....
    Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 167 lbs
    B/F: 6.5%

GOAL Weight: 190 lbs

A little about the magic stuff i recently got....

Quality Vet Deca 300 (2 bottles)
    Quality Vet Teston 200 (2 bottles)
    Russian Dbol 100 50mg tabs
    Clomid 30 50mg tabs

What I was thinking......(probably not right)

Week 1-10 400mg Deca
    Week 1-10 500mg Test
    Week 1-5 Dbol
    Week 13 Clomid (2 tabs a day for a week, Then 1 a day for a week)

My questions...

Should I take/mix 200mg Deca & 250mg Test and take it twice a week? Like Sunday & Thursday....

Basically the question I need answered is how should I take the AS and in what dosages on what days...

I have read alot on the boards, it seems everyone has different opinions, so i figured i would put this out there and see what people thought for me....

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    There's nothing magic about steroids .

DIET+Proper Training+Recovery =MONSTER

Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs

When u say diet, and since I am tryin to bulk up, what do u mean by this?

I try to consumer at least 3000 calories a day and 200g of protien?
    is that enough....? But when I was on my last cycle, my appitite was through the roof, i felt like i could eat the house.......hahah

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyjuice
    Hello everyone,

I have been surfing the AR Website since about march 03', I have found that this has been of great help to me not only in AS advice, but also in weight training information. I am about to do my Second cycle, but first I need some advice. Here it is:

A little about me....
    Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 167 lbs
    B/F: 6.5%

GOAL Weight: 190 lbs

A little about the magic stuff i recently got....

Quality Vet Deca 300 (2 bottles)
    Quality Vet Teston 200 (2 bottles)
    Russian Dbol 100 50mg tabs
    Clomid 30 50mg tabs

What I was thinking......(probably not right)

Week 1-10 400mg Deca
    Week 1-10 500mg Test
    Week 1-5 Dbol
    Week 13 Clomid (2 tabs a day for a week, Then 1 a day for a week)

My questions...

Should I take/mix 200mg Deca & 250mg Test and take it twice a week? Like Sunday & Thursday....

Basically the question I need answered is how should I take the AS and in what dosages on what days...

I have read alot on the boards, it seems everyone has different opinions, so i figured i would put this out there and see what people thought for me....

This is a GREAT example on how to post a question. He stayed around did some research first. He listed his goals. He gave us some stats. He showed his cycle. NICE JOB!!!!! Take note guys!!!

Now I would do something like this...

Wk 1-4 Dbol 25mg ED
    Wk 1-10 Test 500mg wk
    Wk 1-10 Deca 400mg wk
    CLOMID
    day 1 300mg
    day 2-10 100mg
    day 10-21 50mg

What kind of TEST are you taking?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    At 6'1" and you weigh 167lbs.......... I would look and see where I can change my diet to put on weight. If you aren't eatting enough than all you will be doing is wasting your $$$$$$. You will not grow unless you are eatting enough or more, training corectly, and resting enough. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    At 6'1" and you weigh 167lbs.......... I would look and see where I can change my diet to put on weight. If you aren't eatting enough than all you will be doing is wasting your $$$$$$. You will not grow unless you are eatting enough or more, training corectly, and resting enough. JMO

Don't laugh, but before i started lifting i was around 145 - 150....

Now shut your eyes and imagine a 6'1" kid who weights that much...

Funny huh?

I peaked at around 175 lbs, then i got sick.... lost about 5 or 6 lbs.... and post cycle i lost a couple more...

I am a good 167 lbs , but i have a small frame, i was always built small, with hardly no body fat.... i mean u can see every strain of muscle now...

I train hard and frequently, but it seems like i can never gain weight...all i do is rip up....

Bro everyone starts somewher so I wouldn't laugh at you. I just don't like seeing people waste time and money.

Post your daily diet and maybe we can start fromthere. I wouldn't start the cycle until your diet is on target to help you gain.

I really like how you posted your question with all your info.... are you running any anti-es???

NoLimits is offline Member
    Like the others said, great job on researching and posting your proposed cycle... my comments: Before you try your cycle, try and change your diet... Have you ever eaten 5000 calories a day if not more? Most people don't realize just how much food that is. See how your body responds to eating a ton of food and watch your body grow. majorpecs is right, there is nothing magical about sticking your ass with gear. You need every aspect of your training to be in order (nutrition, workout and rest).

mfenske is offline Member
    I am also curious about what your current diet looks like, and what it looks like if you decide to run that cycle. My other question is what does your workout routine look like? I see that you are 21 (glad to see you waited a while before taking the plunge, unlike so many young'uns) and when I was 21 I was your basic bar bodybuilder. Biceps, Bench, Triceps, repeat every day. Not flaming just checking. I say good luck in whatever you do. I am confident that by kicking up your caloric intake and combining intense strength training you can acheive any goals you have, naturally. I'd save the stack for later. Mark

Quote Originally Posted by mfenske
    I am also curious about what your current diet looks like, and what it looks like if you decide to run that cycle. My other question is what does your workout routine look like? I see that you are 21 (glad to see you waited a while before taking the plunge, unlike so many young'uns) and when I was 21 I was your basic bar bodybuilder. Biceps, Bench, Triceps, repeat every day. Not flaming just checking. I say good luck in whatever you do. I am confident that by kicking up your caloric intake and combining intense strength training you can acheive any goals you have, naturally. I'd save the stack for later. Mark

DIET

I would love to post my diet, but i really don't have a set diet. But this is what i eat..

Breakfast.... usually eggs, toast, homefries sometimes pancakes, and protien shake..

Lunch..... which is usually a steak and a chicken breast, a vegetable, and a baked patato, protien shake

Dinner.... depends on what my girlfriend of my mom makes? haha

Snack.... usually before I go to bed & protien shake

And..... usually i snack between meals

That is about all i can say for my diet, and when I do eat, i usually try to stuff my face.

WORKOUT

Sunday: OFF

Monday: Chest (Bench, Incline, Decline, Cable crossover, Butterflys, Dips)
    Triceps ( Overhead dumbell, pulldown rope)

Tuesday: Back (Row Machine, Front Pulldowns, Behind Head Pulldowns, Wide Grip Pullups, Dumbell Rows)
    Biceps (Curls, Reverse Grip Pull-ups)

Wednesday: Shoulders(Front Military, Behind the head military, Dumbell, and a few other excerices)

Thursday: Chest (Dumbell Incline, Dumbell Bench, Dumbell Decline, Butterflys, Dips)
    Triceps (Overhead, Pulldowns)

Friday: Back (Row Machine, Front Pulldowns, Behind Head Pulldowns, Wide Grip Pullups, Dumbell Rows)
    Traps (dumbell)

Saturday: Legs (squats, other leg machines?? dont know the exact name of them)

Now sometimes if i feel i need to rest during the week, i take a day off, and just push back my schedule a day.

now go ahead, let me have it....

The Brain is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs

DIET IS VERY IMPORTANT

You're not eatting enough to gain weight. I eat 7 times a day. You need to put more meals in there.

Looks like you may be doing too much in your training and not enough rest in between hitting the body part again. I hit every body part every 5 days.

How many sets are you doing on each exercise?
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 09-18-2003 at 05:37 PM.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    You're not eatting enough to gain weight. I eat 7 times a day. You need to put more meals in there.

Looks like you may be doing too much in your training and not enough rest in between hitting the body part again. I hit every body part every 5 days.

How many sets are you doing on each exercise?
    I agree with MM, not enough calories, 7 meals a day is very good...try to eat or consume quality calories every 2 1/2-3 hrs. This should help u reach the 7 meal total. Liked your post to bro...great job and good luck. bb71

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Agreed, Mudman. Eat every three hours. They don't all have to be whole food meals. I just have a protein bar and some milk between meals, and added a second later dinner to my daily schedule. I didn't realize how important diet was until I fixed mine and really began to see results. It really does make a huge difference. You should constantly be giving your body protein and good carbs to fuel your growth. No fuel = no growth. I try for 40 ( at least 30) grams of protein at each "meal" - my carb type and number fluxuate more. Do this, over 6 or 7 meals each day, and watch yourself grow. Of course calories are important also, but that has been covered. Hope that helps.

T

mfenske is offline Member
    I would have to agree with the guys. The diet needs a little work. It's not too bad, just needs a little tweaking. Like was mentioned before make nutrition a priority. Can't eat a whole meal every 3 hours? MRP's (Meal Replacements) are excellent for this. EAS, AST, MET-Rx, and many others make great tasting and very nutririous ones. Invest in a cooler. I make up all of my meals for the day in the morning and take my cooler with me. No matter where I am I have a source of nutrition every 3 hours. At first it will seem akward, and people will question it. Stick with it. My co-workers used to laugh cause I was always eating, but now if I go more than 3 hours without eating something (very rare) they razz me about it being time to eat. As I continue to get leaner and become more muscular they understand. Furthermore, as Mudman said, looks like you might be overtraining. I understand this one completely. In the past 12 months I have not only reduced the number of days that I weight train, but I have reduced the number of sets that I perform. Ironically, this past year has been my most productive yet. I am happy to see someone your age who seems to have such a good handle on what he's doing and where he wants to go. Back off on training a little, get the diet in check. Wait a while, and then do that cycle. Then sit and bask in everyone here's envy when you just explode. Mark

I was going to start my cycle the middle of march 2004.....

This way i can blow up for summer, for all the hunnies...

I am just trying to get everything tuned up (training,diet, etc)

I was going to start my cycle the middle of march 2004.....

This way i can blow up for summer, for all the hunnies...

I am just trying to get everything tuned up (training,diet, etc)

Thats again smart. NO juice in the world will work unless you have your diet, training in proper order. Also remember to get plenty of rest.!!! Best of luck!

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like you're tall and lean like me. You might want to train a little less. Try 4 days only. You could easily be over training with your 6 day schedule.

Nixter.

boyatunlv is offline New Member
    i know how you feel on the tall and lean thing. Im 20 and 6'3 with a thin frame. I weigh in at like 200lbs. It seems like no matter how much I eat it still dosent help. But hey with a successful diet and proper training anything can be accomplished. I too was thinking of a deca , dbol , test propinate cycle. Heres what it looks like:
    1-4 Dbol 35mg ED
    1-10 Deca 400mg EW
    1-10 Test Prop. 75mg ED

my friend did the same cycle and he said he gained a solid 25lbs.

Slyder is offline Junior Member

My advice

I agree with majorpecs, his advice is solid.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    More calories! Hats off to your level of reaserch though!

Pump_30 is offline Junior Member
    DIET

I would love to post my diet, but i really don't have a set diet. But this is what i eat..

Breakfast.... usually eggs, toast, homefries sometimes pancakes, and protien shake..

Lunch..... which is usually a steak and a chicken breast, a vegetable, and a baked patato, protien shake

Dinner.... depends on what my girlfriend of my mom makes? haha

Snack.... usually before I go to bed & protien shake

And..... usually i snack between meals

That is about all i can say for my diet, and when I do eat, i usually try to stuff my face.

WORKOUT

Sunday: OFF

Monday: Chest (Bench, Incline, Decline, Cable crossover, Butterflys, Dips)
    Triceps ( Overhead dumbell, pulldown rope)

Tuesday: Back (Row Machine, Front Pulldowns, Behind Head Pulldowns, Wide Grip Pullups, Dumbell Rows)

Wednesday: Shoulders(Front Military, Behind the head military, Dumbell, and a few other excerices)

Thursday: Chest (Dumbell Incline, Dumbell Bench, Dumbell Decline, Butterflys, Dips)
    Triceps (Overhead, Pulldowns)

Friday: Back (Row Machine, Front Pulldowns, Behind Head Pulldowns, Wide Grip Pullups, Dumbell Rows)
    Traps (dumbell)

Saturday: Legs (squats, other leg machines?? dont know the exact name of them)

Now sometimes if i feel i need to rest during the week, i take a day off, and just push back my schedule a day.

now go ahead, let me have it....
    You are a classic Ectomorph......you know what that is right......Small frame/bones...skinny...fast metabolism.
    Keep the carbs way high too....rice/potat...etc

Supplements to take:
    Multi vit
    Vit C
    B-complex
    Dessicated Liver tablets....."old skool" supplement that awesome

Looking are your workout sched.......way TOO many days lifting....you got not time to rest and recover.

I'm a classic ecto too....I'm 5'7" 160lbs....gaining weight is hard for us. Keep the reps low 4-6 try to go heavy. I would only workout 3 days a week for a bit and see if that helps

Monday: Legs/Bi's/forearms

Wendesday: Chest/Shoulders/calves

Friday: Back/traps/Tri's

You need plenty of rest.......Most important like everybody said....EAT!

Eating before you go to bed is key and if you wake up to take a piss at 3am...grab a quick bite then too.

Get a mini frig......put it in your bedroom........have a weight gain shake ready to go in the middle of the night. If you still can't gain wieght, pick a new hobby...later bro!

First off, I want to thank everyone for taking the time to post such good advice for me..

Back to the question....

The cycle that I posted above, in what dosages should i take it?

Should i just shoot 400mg deca once a week?

Should i just shoot the 500mg test once a week?

Should i divide each dosage into 2 shots and take them twice a week, and if so, how many days apart?

I have read alot of cycles similar to mine, but after seeing my statistics, I am just seeing if you advice differs from other members on the board.

here is my gear....

PICTURES OF MY GEAR

let me konw if it is real or fake?

bump

What about cycle I posted above? Thoughts?

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I didnt read through all of the posts. I saw about 70 percent so if I repeat forgive me.

My advice and comments: 3000 calories is NOTHING. You probably burn 3000 calories a day normally. You need to spend about 100 dollars a WEEK just on food. Dont worry about getting fat. You need to teach your body to get used to large amounts of calories for awhile. Retrain it to think it needs 4500 or more calories.

I used to be the same way. A natural 140 at 5'9
    Now I am probably a natural 175. Natural as in: if I am not keeping up on my routine. Training I hit about 200.

Advice. Find out how many calories your most common foods have. IE chicken, bread, milk eggs, tuna etc. Write down what you eat each day. See if you are getting all the calories

ALSO. Run Dbol for ATLEAST 5 weeks. IMO, 4 weeks is cutting it short prematurely. If you are gonna do a cycle, get the most out of it. 30 mgs NOTHING. Thats only 210 mgs a week.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    First off, I want to thank everyone for taking the time to post such good advice for me..

Back to the question....

Should i divide each dosage into 2 shots and take them twice a week, and if so, how many days apart?

I have read alot of cycles similar to mine, but after seeing my statistics, I am just seeing if you advice differs from other members on the board.

DEFINITELY inject AT LEAST TWICE A WEEK with each.
    Every seven days should be every 3 or 4.
    Forget about the weekly calendar. Inject every 3 days.

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    never heard of 50 mg russian dbol ...

The Brain is offline Junior Member

Back to the question....

500 test Every week
    400 deca EVERY WEEK

mix 250 of test with 200 of deca in one shot

2 shots per week.

bump

i am sorry, i put 50mg dbol tabs up top, i meat to put

5mg dbol tabs

Thread Information