1 AD is offline New Member

Beginner Cycle (need input)

Thinking of starting a cycle...any suggestions will do.

21 yrs. old been lifting for like 4 years....took all kinds of supplements...only one that really worked was 1-AD..
    Im 5'8" 165 lbs.
    Max Bench: 285

Want to put on more mass...while staying cut...Would appreciate any info.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    I would take a look at all the drug profiles and put together a sample cycle and that will help us be able to better answer your question. In general d-bol/ test is a good bulking cycle, maybe throw in some winny at the end. Although maybe you should just stick to test since this will be your first cycle. Good luck.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tmeoe
    I would take a look at all the drug profiles and put together a sample cycle and that will help us be able to better answer your question. In general d-bol/ test is a good bulking cycle, maybe throw in some winny at the end. Although maybe you should just stick to test since this will be your first cycle. Good luck.
    for a first cycle i have always seen something like a
    1-12 test 500 week
    7-13 50 ed winny
    clomid and nolva
    i would research the crap out of it first

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    A good old cycle of TEST.

ok....i bought Deca ...am thinking Deca, 1AD, protein, glutamine, and eating a ton. should i even bother with anti estrogen...???

or should i not take the deca ??? and get test. comments please...i want to start this next monday 9/29

wimp is offline Associate Member
    dont take deca alone. You can take test and deca or just test alone which is a good first cycle. Run test e or cyp for 400mg-500mg for 10-12 weeks. You can also add dbol to weeks 1-4 at 30mg ed.

max25533 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 AD
    ok....i bought Deca...am thinking Deca, 1AD, protein, glutamine, and eating a ton. should i even bother with anti estrogen...???
    Drop the deca and get some test enanthate at 500mg for 10-12 weeks, also drop the 1 ad. i would definetly get some anti-e before you even start your cycle to be on the safe side.

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Definitely don't take Deca by itself, add in Test Enanthate and drop 1AD...but probably Test by itself for your 1st cycle and run some Anti-Es

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    1ST you need to understand this...1 AD will do nothing compared to Test! don't compare it don't think it's equal it's not, no way no how!
    I, like you saw only gains with the 1AD, but would never add it to a cycle! Pro's are pro's keep them together! Also, your 21 and don't need to do a cycle yet anyways, but if you do go and take the jump do, test en 400 1-12 or Test and deca 400/300 or something like that, 500/300. Don't waste your money on 1AD! If you add 1AD send the deca tome and I'll use it because otherwise you'll waste it! Sorry it's true!
    Good Luck!
    SID

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Do you really feel as if you have reach you genetic potential...if so do a Test only cycle...

Test Enth 1-10 400mg shot twice a week..(Mon. and Thurs.)

Dont stack for your first cycle...make sure to use an anti-e like liquidex and have nolva on hand just incase you are sensitive to gyno. I reason I say dont stack is because you dont know how AS will affect you body...Test and Deca produce to diff. types of possible gyno...and if you sensitive to Deca gyno that liquidex and nolva wont help you need bromo...anyway...TEST ONLY...EAT and train your ass off!

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    I'd go with Test E /500mg week & Deca 400mg/ week for twelve weeks, throw in some D-bol or Anadrol for the first four weeks and your good to go.

good luck bro'

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    No matter , Do alot of research before you start your cycle, know what to expect form the gear you get .

Just my $.02

No way would I do that much shit for a first cycle....But what do I know...I have 3 cycles under my belt 15-20 lbs. kept from each cycle...and no sides(except a little hair loss). More is not aways better...start out small and add from there! Trust me!!

frans is offline New Member
    I was looking at the drug profiles at it seems to me a first timer would be much better of with the deca . After the first cycle then maybe test but not for the first go around. I have yet to do a cycle but plan to do a deca and sus. in the spring

simplyjakked is offline Member
    i agree with Juicer because you do not know how you will react to AS use. if anything throw dbol in with test and keep both moderate. deca , test and dbol is a sweet cycle but not for your first time. also you will lose a little cut with dbol and test from water gain and mass gain. but its easy to get back!

Geez..Sust250 is def. not for a first cycle..its an AS that needs to be shot EOD so that the test levels stay stable...I have used Sust in 2 cycles and hated getting Sust flew...man that shit sucks...I will never do Sust again..Test Enth. is sooo much better...I felt sooo much better off of it and the gains were def. better...

100571 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frans
    I was looking at the drug profiles at it seems to me a first timer would be much better of with the deca.
    That is old info. I used to think the same thing. It is unusually difficult to recover natural test production after taking Deca . Plus you run the risk of Deca dick and deca gyno (that normal anti-estrogens can't remedy). The "right way" to juice is to start with test at low doses, and you can stack other things on top of that in later cycles. I would stack EQ before Deca any day of the week. I guess it really depends on your goals, strengths and weaknesses, though.

ok...so i guess i'll get rid of the deca ...and just take test...but start with relatively small doses...the only reason i bought the deca was because i read the drug profile thing...and seemed to have little side effects. i would like to go with the mildest form of test....being that it is my 1st cycle...so which one is that?

I would run Test Enth. for 10 weeks..its cheap and extremely affective..

100571 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJuicer
    I would run Test Enth. for 10 weeks..its cheap and extremely affective..
    1 AD. Do it just like Juicer said.
    Test Enanth is best b/c you only have to inject it 2x week. Other than the 1/2 life, test is test.

week 1-10 Test Enanth 250mg on Sat/Tue or Sun/Wed or you get the idea

week 1-12+ Arimidex /Liquidex 0.5 mg every day until your suply runs out

week 12-15ish Classic PCT with Clomid 300/100/50

There is your cycle!

Have Nolva on hand for gyno

DO NOT START TEST W/O Dex, Nolva, and Clomid!!!!!

Thread Information