LAGMuXle is offline Member

First Cycle Help... In the middle of it now

I'm in the middle of the following cycle:

Test Prop: 300mg/wk 5wks
    EQ: 400mg/wk 10wks
    Winny: 50mg ED wks 7-13

I am still waiting for my winny to get here, but anyways, I am in the middle of week 4 right now... haven't really gotten many gains, maybe 5lbs? Nothing worth bragging about... I started at 189lbs, and i'm almost 195lbs now. I eat like a motherfucker, gym 3-4 days a week... and I play ball, so practices are 3 hours a day or so.

I'm wondering if my gains aren't very big becuase I run so much for football? Or is my cycle not very good? I know my gear is legit, I have been injecting as follows:

Monday - 200mg EQ and 100mg Prop
    Wed - 100mg Prop
    Friday - 200mg EQ and 100mg Prop

My stats are 6'2" 194lbs as I said, body fat is around 14%

I was hoping to have gained more by now? What do you bros think?

Thanks,

MuX

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    I don't know about Prop but in my experience it took a good five weeks before I started getting any effect from the EQ -the stuff can take a long time to kick in. That's why most people do a twelve-weeker with EQ rather than ten. I'd highly recommend that myself.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    i think that you need to up your test and shoot everyday. i have had friends than ran prop eod then switched to ed with great results. What were you goals for this cycle... looks like a cutting cycle. you should have picked a longer ester for you first cycle. and ran the test at 500 mg per week. joe is right about the eq best when used in a 12 or 14 week cycle.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't understand your cycle? Why would you run test for only five weeks? Why are you injecting Prop on a MWF schedule? It is hard to tell since the EQ hasn't kicked in but if you are burning lots of calories and not replacing them then you may be losing fat and/or muscle.

I'll run the EQ for 12 weeks then, no problems there. The test I'm not sure on though... 400mg a week? 500mg? And everyday, I'll have to buy some more pins.. hah. My goals weren't specific, since it's my first, I didn't think setting specific goals would really matter. But I would like to weigh 210 or so, and 12% body fat, something along those lines. Might be high dreaming, but that's what gets you somewhere right? hah...

MuX

I was told MWF schedual to start would be fine, then see where it goes... what to you suggest Rickson?

alko is offline Junior Member
    May I ask how much a 'motherfucker' eats? You are a pretty big boy and have a lot of practice per day so maybe you should eat like a super motherfucker?
    I know that if I am taking something I cut pretty much all extra activities, but still eat 1500-2000 extra cal per day- mostly through shakes. Sure you add some fat, but what the hell food is gooooood.

So, if you are worried about doing too much football- just eat more, and with your size up the test to at least 500, and if possible run it as long as the EQ.

It really sucks when you expect to explode in size on a cycle, and 'nothing' happens. I have had the same experience.

Thread Information