zweezy is offline New Member

Talking How to take liquid var?

Hey fellas, from what i hear the shanghai liquid var is the sh*t. So i'm going to get some. But i need to know how to take it. Isn't 25mg ed too much. i was planning on taking pills and starting with 5mg and working up to 25 then cycling back down. Do i inject the var ed or eod. Is 1/2cc ed cool, or what. thanks for the input.
    Z

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    for starters you do not need to ramp the var. 25 isnt really much, I would go 30-40 mg per day but since you have 25 mg shots, then 50 mg/ed would be what i would do. Also ed is what you need to do, not eod
    abstrack@protonmail.com

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    I didn't know SL had Var right now. But as Abstract said no need to ramp up I use 30mg a day in my cycle now. do it everyday and if you can afford 50 everyday then do it if not 25 should be good if your using other as with it.

zweezy is offline New Member
    Thanks guys, what about my girlfriend though, does she need to do half of that everyday? And SL has the stuff it just takes it a week to get in before he sends it off. atleast thats what my guy said.
    Z

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    for girls everything is different, I thnk she would startout at 2.5 mg eod or e 3rd d. Dont hold me to this , do a search and find a thread on it or have her join up in the womens forum and the girls would be more than happy to help her out. It would be actually better fr her to do this so she can learn also!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information