BuffDaddy6982 is offline New Member

important fina question(sorry about the double post)

ok heres the deal,for starters i am 5'10" 225lbs,about 12% body fat. i have run fina 2 times,1 of those times fina alone. this is my 3rd fina cycle.i am taking just fina(yeah i know all about how i should have stacked test,i know the sides,experienced the sides,and lived with the sides) now that we got that out of the way here goes.

my last fina cycle i did 75mg ed for 9 weeks,seen awesome gains. im just starting week 4 of this cycle,im taking 50mg ed. i was wondering if its too late to up the dose to 75mg ed. i just wanted to put my foot in the water and see what kind of sides i would get. things are looking good. so is it too late?or should i just stick with the 50mg ed?im doing a 10week cycle,i would do 10weeks even if i did up the dosage. just wondering due to fina history,this is the lowest dosage ive ever taken,im seeing some gains just wondering if i should or could bump it up alittle bit. thanks alot guys

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Of course you can up it. Knock yourself out. You should have stacked it with test (sorry couldn't resist).

BuffDaddy6982 is offline New Member
    yea i know,but i have a show in a couple months and i just wanted to get extra solid before i kick in my winny. i know test would have helped,but i wanted to cut down about 20-30lbs. test would add too much weight,id get my ass kicked in heavy weight

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Best of luck on the show. Let us know how it goes.

Thread Information