eddyp is offline Junior Member

Question any other thoughts w/cycle and supp's

hello everyone-i want to thank you all for the advise you have given me-man this board is awsome-please help me with a layout on my cycle and supplements for this bulking cycle-im 27 5'8" 158lb-this is what i have to work with:::::
    210 russian d-bol
    20 ml of sust250{loefller}
    20 ml of deca 300
    all advise from the members was helpful but i want more advise before my 1st real cycle{i took d-bol for a few weeks and suspension but quit}and that was a couple years ago-also what are the best supp's i could take for the best gains-i wanna be 185lbs by december-is that possible?
    thank you all for any advise
    [email protected]

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    How about:

wk 1-4 25mg dbol ed
    wk 1-10 500mgs/wk sust
    wk 1-13 10mg nolva ed
    wk 13-16 Clomid 300/100/50

I would pass on the deca for this cycle. I've heard too many people having problems with deca to make it worth it, up to you though. As for getting to 185, its an ambitious number and i think you can reach it, but it'll probly be at the peak of your cycle and once you come off you'll more than likely drop to around 175-180. Thats still a huge change from 158 though!!! Good luck.

eddyp is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up thanks bro

yo tmeoe i appreciate man-but wuzzup w/ the deca ?-hey i'll get back on the board tonight. i'm leaving work now--thanks again bro--and what about some great weight gain supplements too--later!!!!

Thread Information