man_of_steel is offline Associate Member

Angry back from mexico

OKAY FELLA'S,HERES THE SCOOP: WENT TO MEXICO TODAY(TIJUANA)EVERYTHING RAN TOTALLY SMOOTHLY..(AT FIRST,BUT WE'LL GET TO THAT IN A MINUTE..)ANYHOW,WENT TO MY FAVORITE PHARMACY,GOT THE GOODS,GOT AN AWESOME HOOK UP ON GETTING STUFF DELIVERED TO MY ADDRESS (SO I DONT HAVE TO FREAK ON SMUGGELING SHIT OVER ANYMORE)BUT THEN CAME THE BULLSHIT,LIKE HAVING TO WAIT FOR 3 HOURS IN A NEVERENDING LINE TO GET THROUGH CUSTOMS,DUE TO THAT BIN LADEN ASSHOLE,AND HAVING CUSTOMS PULL ME OUT OF LINE AND PRACTICALLY STRIP SEARCH ME AND HARRASS ME,ASKING ME EVERY STUPID QUESTION YOU COULD THINK OF:"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MEXICO,WHY DID YOU COME TO SAN DIEGO,BLAH BLAH BLAH..THEN MAKING MY FRIENDS EMPTY ALL THIER BAGS AND ASK THEM QUESTIONS ABOUT ME..SO,THE SCORE WAS GOOD,GOT DECA ,WINSTOL,EQUIPOISE ,TEST,NOLVADEX ,CLOMID,FINA,E TC.EVERYTHING I NEEDED,BUT THE WAIT AND ALL THE BULLSHIT WAS NOT VERY COOL,SECURITY IS SUPERTIGHT OVER THERE AND THEY WILL FUCK WITH YOU IF YOU EVEN REMOTELY LOOK LIKE YOU LIFT.THEY WERE PULLING ALL THE BIGGER GUYS OUT OF LINE AND INTEROGATING THEM BUT OVERALL IT WAS WORTH IT.MY ADVISE IS TO NOT LOOK NERVOUS,DONT LET THEM IMTIMIDATE YOU AND YOU SHOULD BE FINE.TRY AND FIND A PHARMACY THAT EITHER WILL SHIP THE GOODS TO YOUR HOUSE-USUALLY FOR A 15% FEE,OR HIDE STUFF WELL,LIKE HAVE YOUR GIRL HIDE IT IN A TIGHT SPOT IF YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING....JUST BE EXTRA CAREFUL....HOPE THIS HELPS....

Boston is offline Associate Member

Question

Good info dude, but I'm a little curious since I've never actually made a trip to Mexico for the purpose of gear. If the pharmacys there will mail sh*t to an address for you, why do you need to go down there? Couldn't you just call them? By the way, if this is a really dumb ass question, I'm sorry. Forgive my ignorance.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by Boston
    Good info dude, but I'm a little curious since I've never actually made a trip to Mexico for the purpose of gear. If the pharmacys there will mail sh*t to an address for you, why do you need to go down there? Couldn't you just call them? By the way, if this is a really dumb ass question, I'm sorry. Forgive my ignorance.
    Not a dumbass question. IMO, sort of a dumbass way of doing it. If you buy a ton of shit, what's stopping the pharmacist from keepin the cash and rippin you off. If you don't know how the Mexicans are down there, they try to make a buck any way they can. Sure you can always go back there. He might be there, or he might not. I'm sure he's able to work at any pharmacy down there. Of course you can threaten him too while you're down there, but what good is that going to do you. He'll just take you in the back to sell you some more goods in secret, and then shoot your ass. I can't / won't / wouldn't / never will trust any of those guys I'm dealing with south of the border. They always have something up their sleeves.

Boston is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by KeyMastur

...I can't / won't / wouldn't / never will trust any of those guys I'm dealing with south of the border. They always have something up their sleeves.
    Sounds like good advice KeyMastur... So basically your saying... make sure you have the gear you paid for, in your hand when you walk out the door!

Lightbulb

while keymastur has a good point,I deal with people who I've repeatedly done business with before,so yeah,I wouldnt trust just anyone either.I was actually shitting a brick the first time I did it too,I dropped about 600 bucks the first time I had it delivered,and was pretty paranoid about it.I would've been ready to go back down there if they'd have ripped me off..however,my "source"turned me on to a pharmacy that is legit and I havent had to worry about it since,just dont trust just anyone..if you need anymore info,pm me..see ya...

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    I just got back from san diego on wednesday and went back and forth 5 times to TJ. I'm 6'3" 230 and my buddy is 6'1" 265. We never got pulled out of line or harrassed. I had 40 10 ml vials strapped to my arms and legs one time. "What do you have to declare?" "A whicked buzz man!"

cpitt398 is offline Junior Member
    You didn't happen to be wearing a BIG DOGS wieghtlifting shirt were you?
    I smuggled some shit back the other day and seen a guy moved to secondary that had a Big DOg wieghtlifting shirt on. I seen him earlier in line and I noticed the shirt and the fact that he was pretty big. I told my buddy, " I hope he's not bringing anything back with that shirt on. It's pretty much a dead give away."
    Yeah that line sucked bad. I was hoping my ball sweat wouldn't absorb the clomid I was packin down there. Ha HA.
    Moments like that makes me glad that I'm not huge. I went down once with a friend and we smuggled a couple grand worth of stuff on back to back days. I was pretty nervous since he had 18 inch arms at the time. I made sure that he wore a long sleeved shirt.

BTW, when I went down the other day I did see fake Brovel down there. They were selling it at the medicine man pharmacy that is right over the bridge. If anyone is interested I will let them know what it looked like. Just reply to this post

metzger66 is offline Associate Member

TJ

I would avoid the first pharmacys over the boarder. I always feel there being watched. Especially so close to the boarder. I prefer to go much more into Tj and look. Have had luck using cabbies to get me around to the deeper parts of Tj where you are less likely to get noticed.

metzger66

way2rude4u is offline New Member
    Good post, and good info! Thanks I am planning a trip in a few weeks down South. Be careful bros!

Lil D is offline Junior Member
    To all be careful........I am still deciding on how to plan my trip down to Mex for my first cycle. Glad to hear you all did not get busted.

caseylee is offline Junior Member
    couldn't you just buy it and mail it to your self ?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by caseylee
    couldn't you just buy it and mail it to your self ?
    Chances are it would never get out of customs bro. Mexico is a red flag for anabolics.

man_of_steel, congrats on the nice haul bro. Last time my bro went for me. Gotta love that

thespiritofaman is offline Junior Member
    I am planning a trip very soon. Via Car. What are the typical prices I should be expecting?

ig. test 200, EQ, FInA, can I get HGH?
    D-bols, etc.

I will make sure to wear a longsleeve shirt.LOL.
    And what are the best way besides mailing, to bring it past customes.

Any advice is much appreciated.
    ps. I heard of a guy who pored the juice in Shampoo bottles, after sterile process?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bump for more info

JohnnyB

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Guys be careful giving away secrets. If you want to share try and do it throug PM. You know the Feds have to be watching these boards. Even through PM you might be talking to the bad guys!

peace,

ttgb

Dime10 is offline New Member
    hey guys great info, im still deciding wether or not to take a trip down there this summer, sounds pretty sketchy rite now wiht customs and everything...but if i decide im sure ill have to ask some you guys some q's

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    when i was comming back from cancun like a dumbass was still buzzing and left from this bar straight to the airport ,if u wanna call it that anyway,me and my freind were wearing wifebeaters on the plane .we did a little shopping u know but outta the whole plane me and my freind got pulled out of line thats it and got asked a whole bunch of questions,

javacore is offline New Member
    Hey Boston.. that F...K....N avatar rocks..

What the Heck.. I can probably go south and get my gear.. So frustrated with local source and European takes forever..
    Heck I don't look cut in my clothes so I'll be the last person to be strip searched.. HAHAHA

Glad you get your gear though..

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    Just went down to mexico last weekend to gear up with my buddy bamaslamma. we have done it all three ways and never had any problema. walked across, drove across, and had it mailed. all three you are taking a chance, thats just the name of the game. personally i like getting it myself and comming across the boarder, i like the rush.

KANE74 is offline New Member
    I was just wondering....most of you seem to walk across rather than drive. Is walking across safer than driving? I would just think that you have less of a cahance of being strip searched if you drive. I know the drive across can take like 3 hours but is it better than walking.

driving they will eye you more thouroughly it seems.I tried it once and will never drive over ever again..just WAY too much stress..I dont mind waiting for a week to get my goods because it is just a huge gamble to risk getting busted walking or driving the shit through..I guess use your better judgement...

Douceberg is offline New Member
    Anybody heard about smuggling or shipping gear from other South/Central American countries besides Mexico?

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    I would rather take my chances of ordering through the internet then going over there and possibly winding up in a Mexicali jail. I'm sure there are guys that use to be on the boards here and now there on there hands and knees in a Mexicali Jail.............can you say ....mama mi becho !

Brett3535 is offline New Member
    so what would that shot cost down there. I am going to Mexico in 2 weeks. Not that I would ever bring it over..... Just curious/

Thanks!

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by sick1
    I would rather take my chances of ordering through the internet then going over there and possibly winding up in a Mexicali jail. I'm sure there are guys that use to be on the boards here and now there on there hands and knees in a Mexicali Jail.............can you say ....mama mi becho !
    No bro, you don't goto a mexican jail. You goto the US Customs holding cell, not much better, but not mexico.

Christos is offline Junior Member
    hey man of steel you should of rented a bike! I was down there about 2 months ago and the line was forever. There are guys renting these pieces of shit bikes for 5 to 10 bucks and you have your own line. You ride up all the way to the front then walk it inside get checked by customs and you're through. It took about 5 minutes!!! Then you drop the bike off on the other side, there will be someone directing you there. The only problem is if you keep comming back over the border you will see the same agent. Good luck to anyone who rents a bike they are definately from TJ!!!!!!

MattyMick550 is offline New Member
    I am going to Cancun again in March... i saw some items down there in the tourist part of cancun... things such as deca , test, primo, andriol , how can i know if these are fakes... i figured they might have been because we were in the tourist part... downtown cancun would probably have the real goods no? wb... im going in march and i wanna get sum shit...thanx

MatTy

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    youre never going to read an email from someone saying- hey all, i'm in jail, went to tj to get some gear and got busted- wish you all were here... theres so many success stories because no one has internet access in jail

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    if you want a quick pass through customs then act pissed off and say that Mexico was nothing like you thought it would be. that worked twice for me and it also explains why you are coming back across without any souvenirs. but i walk across. it is always quicker that way.

cylde1 is offline New Member

Thumbs up Going to Tj

Hi Man of Steel
    plan on going to Tj soon any tips would be great.
    Have a good week. I'm knew so if this not the correct way let me know.
    Clyde1

Bar barian is offline Junior Member
    I got some sustanon redijects from mexico about 9 monts ago and it was a peice of cake..

Surrender is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by man_of_steel
    OKAY COOL,SECURITY IS SUPERTIGHT OVER THERE AND THEY WILL **** WITH YOU IF YOU EVEN REMOTELY LOOK LIKE YOU LIFT.THEY WERE PULLING ALL THE BIGGER GUYS OUT OF LINE AND INTEROGATING THEM ....
    Come on. i work in TJ and pass through the border 4 times a week. I'm 6" 275 lbs with 20.5" arms and have never been interrogated not even one time......Don't make it look so bad as i have pass through this border for the last 11 yrs....

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    5 years old thred ? .....come on guys....

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cylde1
    Hi Man of Steel
    plan on going to Tj soon any tips would be great.
    Have a good week. I'm knew so if this not the correct way let me know.
    Clyde1
    Umm... you are bumping a 5 year old thread?

By the way, I notice that this was your first post, so Welcome to AR!

Check out the rules and stickies, there is alot of great info in there.

Thread Information