MrNasty81 is offline New Member

Question "Denkall D-Bol, (Blue & Oval) FAKE??"

What's up guys. It's been a while since I've posted, but I got a question for yall.

I reciently visited TJ & picked up some things. I came acrossed a 100 bottle 10mg D-Bol by Denkall. They packaging looked fine. All the holograms were present on the bottles. The batch #'s were there, as well as the exp. date, which was not printed in the same ink or colors as the label. Everyhing seems legit. The box which contained the bottle was even shirnk wrapped. On the Web Site below, you'll find a picture of exatly what the packaging looked like:

http://www.ausvetdenkall.com/

The only difference I noticed is that my D-Bols came in a bottle, are blue, oval, and look nothing like any of the pills displayed on this web site. Might it be possible that I got a counterfiet in my hands?

I can send a picture if necessary. I've never seen any other D-Bol besides the pink hexigon shaped ones. Im a little hesitant to take something I dont even know is real. PLEASE HELP!

TEX_RYAN is offline Junior Member
    They are real if they are light blue and oval shaped with a score or line across the middle. sena pic if u want

MrNasty81 is offline New Member
    Yeah, i figured it out bud. I contacted Denkall at ausvetdenkall.com yesturday. You see, yo batch # wasnt on they're web site, so id mae me think. But they put all my concerns to rest. If anyone else ha picked these little shits (DK B-Bol) up, rest assure they are legit. Thanks TR.

junfan is offline New Member

Thread Information