Ambulance is offline Member

Spiropent In Mex Pharmacys

I was wondering if anyone has experience buying fake spiropent brand clenbuterol from mex pharmacys... I heard its one of the easier to find peices of gear that are real..since it's more easily available to pharmacys over there.

So would anyone agree that spiropent is all pretty much legit in mex pharms?

It seems like such an easy package for a counterfitter to fake?

anyone?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Well i wouldnt consider clen "gear," but I have never seen it faked. If its in packaging, odds are in your favor bro.
    good luck

someday is offline Member
    hows the cutting going ambulance?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambulance1984
    So would anyone agree that spiropent is all pretty much legit in mex pharms?
    you have your choice between tabs or the liquid form (200 cc jug).

as for fakes, it might be easy to fake. but why fake it?? it's not expensive stuff to sell anyways.

Thanks guys, yes from what I've heard basically all of the spiropent brand clen in mexico is legit. But I have heard of fakes on the internet before, so I wanted to get your guys input.

The cutting isn't going in my favor, But I havent started the winny or clen or t3 yet..that comes in 1-2 weeks. I have noticed some stretch marks on my traps, so i guess I am growing.

I gave up vegetarianism and eat mostly chicken breasts and shakes, thats about it though. I didn't make the choice to be give up being vegi until the 2nd week of my cycle, and it was kinda random..so I havent had a great amount of time to develop or research a good cutting diet.

Heres what my diet looks like roughly (keep in mind I work graveyard, so that should make sense for the odd times of eating).

Awake at 3pm:
    1 chicken breast (grilled, no seasonings) + glass of water + 1 multivitamin

5pm:
    Protein Shake (23g protein, 2g of carbs)

7pm:
    1 chicken breast (bit of pepper no salt)

10pm:
    Protein shake (23g protein, 2g carbs) + 1 chicken breast w/a little bit of BBQ sauce, about 2 tbs exactly

12am (midnight):
    1 can of tuna plus protein shake (meal replacement shake about 350 calories, 35g protein 7 carbs)

6am (before i go to bed)
    1 protein shake (23g, 2 carbs) plus 2 tbsp of Flaxseed oil.

This is ALL I eat, nothing else literally. Im so terrified of what vegis to eat so I just take multivitamins (which isnt a great replacement) but all I know will help until i can find a good BASICa easy to follow diet. I dont have the funds or equiptment to buy fresh vegis, all i can get is the canned stuff and everyone told me its garbage.

My bodyfat seems to have gone up about 1-2 %... and I'm 1 shot into my 4th week...quite odd or no?

I'm hoping the clen, t3, eca, winny; will help the last 6 weeks of my cycle...it'd be really nice to just get down to 14% of body fat from 19% (18% before cycle)

I'm doing cardio twice a week because I was instructed my first 5 weeks to let my gains come and not be lessened by cardio, then to add in cardio later on when my test levels are up to keep me from shedding some of the muscle i was gaining.

Yes I drink about 1.5gallons of water as well, forgot to mention that

roidmanraging is offline Junior Member
    I've heard rave reviews on some of the liquid clen products. There are a few guys I consult with that are on them, but I haven't done the liquid clen personally.

Spiropent is a crap clen anyway. It's significantly underdosed. Consider other alternatives.

Quote Originally Posted by roidmanraging
    I've heard rave reviews on some of the liquid clen products. There are a few guys I consult with that are on them, but I haven't done the liquid clen personally.

Spiropent is a crap clen anyway. It's significantly underdosed. Consider other alternatives.
    Thats the first underdosing complaint I've heard on spiropent. Everyone told me its the only one they trusted. I tried oxyflux and now that sh*t is FORSURE underdosed.

Anyone else vouch for the spiropent being underdosed? Just want more feedback. thanks man, and thanks bros.

bumpity bump bump-bump

Thread Information