Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 30 of 30

Thread: Hair problems

  1. #1
    TheJuicer is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    884

    Hair problems

    Holy shit!! I been done my cycle for about 3 weeks now and my hair keeps falling out...I now can tell that the crown of my head is a bit bare and its freakin' me out...Will it stop? Am i fucked once the DHT has hit? I thought I could handle all the bad sides of AS but this sucks...The women wont love me anymore!! I wish I knew what I looked like bald...I never even did it as a kid...is there any hope for me...be gentle...I'm in the beginnings of clomid and I might cry!

  2. #2
    depdaddy's Avatar
    depdaddy is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    la la land
    Posts
    669
    mine thins while on but comes back pretty well afterwards...what are you currently on

  3. #3
    TheJuicer is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    884
    I did Test400 at 1cc a week and QV EQ at 2cc a week..my hair loss has been real bad the past week...I just dont know what the hell to do...its getting noticable...like for the first time ever...This was my 3rd cycle and sust250 hit me before but it would quit after my cycle too...any thoughts? Finasteride (propecia)...

  4. #4
    Don King is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    14
    run finasteride (propeica/proscar) at 1 or 2mg/day

  5. #5
    depdaddy's Avatar
    depdaddy is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    la la land
    Posts
    669
    Quote Originally Posted by Don King
    run finasteride (propeica/proscar) at 1 or 2mg/day
    yes listen to Don..if anybody knows about hair it is Don King

  6. #6
    inheritmylife's Avatar
    inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    a state of denial
    Posts
    2,983
    If its that bad you might as well throw everything you can at it. Proscar is cheap and is proven to regrow some hair, generic rogaine is dirt cheap and works, Nizoral shampoo, Lots of saw palmetto, and up your doses of vitamins. All that together may not bring you back all together, but itll damn sure be an improvement.

  7. #7
    inheritmylife's Avatar
    inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    a state of denial
    Posts
    2,983
    I have to use all that crap without steroids or my hair will fall out, genetic cesspool that I am. I consider myself to be an expert at vainly trying to keep my hair from thinning.

  8. #8
    DocHoliday's Avatar
    DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,670
    What is saw palmetto? Also the Nizoral they sell OTC at pharmacies like Eckards is only 2% I believe, whatever is less than what some members here use. There is this stuff called Follagen too, topical usage, you rub onto scalp before bed time.

    Doc

  9. #9
    inheritmylife's Avatar
    inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    a state of denial
    Posts
    2,983
    Saw Palmetto helps support prostate function and has some DHT blocking effects. Its a dietary supplement you get at GNC or on the net. Nizoral OTC is 2%, thats true. You can get a stronger concenration from a doctor. I've never heard of Follagen. If it contains minoxidil and is cheap go for it. Generic Rogaine is $50 for four bottles. That will last about four months. Or two, if you bathe in it like I do

  10. #10
    DocHoliday's Avatar
    DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,670
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Saw Palmetto helps support prostate function and has some DHT blocking effects. Its a dietary supplement you get at GNC or on the net. Nizoral OTC is 2%, thats true. You can get a stronger concenration from a doctor. I've never heard of Follagen. If it contains minoxidil and is cheap go for it. Generic Rogaine is $50 for four bottles. That will last about four months. Or two, if you bathe in it like I do

    HA...well I'm purchasing for all sense of precaution when I start my 10 week of test enanthate 400mg ew.

    Doc

  11. #11
    TheJuicer is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    884
    I just ordered Saw and Super Vitamins from All-sport...and I ordered Liquidstid(finasteride) from LR. What else is worth a shit to buy? what else..my fuckin' head itches....

  12. #12
    inheritmylife's Avatar
    inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    a state of denial
    Posts
    2,983
    Nizoral shampoo and any shampoo that contains zinc, like Head and Shoulders. Generic rogaine, a topical DHT treatment.

  13. #13
    TheJuicer is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    884
    Do you know of any good places on the internet to get these products?

  14. #14
    mstearns76 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    138
    Just shave your head.

  15. #15
    TheJuicer is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    884
    Easy for you to say...I said that to my girl and she was like noooo...she is a salon owner and hair is her life...although she told me my hair problem is the least of my prob. haha

  16. #16
    inheritmylife's Avatar
    inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    a state of denial
    Posts
    2,983
    Check your PM Juicer.

  17. #17
    like2juice is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    England
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Nizoral OTC is 2%, thats true

    Actually I'm pretty sure OTC is 1%, and you need a pescription for the 2%.

  18. #18
    DocHoliday's Avatar
    DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,670
    Yeah Like2Juice, it's something like that, where the perscription is twice the amount.

    Either OTC 2% and Perscription 4% or, OTC 1% and Perscription 2%.

    Check this out on hairloss TheJuicer, and everyone else.
    http://www.brinkzone.com/hair.html

    Good read.

    Doc

    Follagen is a topical DHT blocker. I wish

  19. #19
    DocHoliday's Avatar
    DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,670
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    If its that bad you might as well throw everything you can at it. Proscar is cheap and is proven to regrow some hair, generic rogaine is dirt cheap and works, Nizoral shampoo, Lots of saw palmetto, and up your doses of vitamins. All that together may not bring you back all together, but itll damn sure be an improvement.
    Proscar cheap, but where do you get it? It's perscription, or blackmarket right?

    Doc

  20. #20
    inheritmylife's Avatar
    inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    a state of denial
    Posts
    2,983
    Its not a controled substance, so you can import it legaly. Or you could just go get a consoltation from a doctor. He probably won't even look you in the eye and you'll have a scrip.

    Wish I could get my hands on some of that RU58841, sounds promising.

  21. #21
    husun's Avatar
    husun is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    98
    just so you guys know I'm sensitive to gyno and the saw palmetto irritated me in that area. Not sure why.

  22. #22
    DocHoliday's Avatar
    DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,670
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Its not a controled substance, so you can import it legaly. Or you could just go get a consoltation from a doctor. He probably won't even look you in the eye and you'll have a scrip.

    Wish I could get my hands on some of that RU58841, sounds promising.

    You're talking about the RU5... in the article I linked right.

    Saw Palmetto harsh on the nips? hmmmm.

    Doc

  23. #23
    dtdionne's Avatar
    dtdionne is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    112
    it wasnt the saw palmeto that got you directly it was the fact that saw palmetto left more test in your system to be converted to estro, if you use any dht inhbitor (or more correctly an alpha 5 redux inhibitor) make sure to use a comprable estro inhibitor (or armoatise inhibitor) like adex.

    dr. proctor has a very good topical script that has EVERYTHING in it and dr. lee has xanadrox, 2% spirolacticone liquid, 12.5% minoxidil cream, and 5% spiro cream as well as some other stuff.

    i think 1mg finesterid and .5mg arimidex ed is a pretty good systematic combo and nizoral, 5% spiro, and 5% minioxidil is a good topical combo....

    the prob with the systematic approach is the simple fact that us guys NEED a little dht to kept certain things the right size, if you get my drift. also finesterid without adex will send your natural test levels higher then normal which will then turn to higher then normal estrogen levels which most imporantly will shut your natural test down along with posibble gyno and prostate problems...so as usual its like balancing on an ice cube...

  24. #24
    legend is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    401
    i have the opposite problem. i am getting haircuts every week. it grows like a weed when i'm on. and before anyone gets offended...this is not a problem.

  25. #25
    dtdionne's Avatar
    dtdionne is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    112
    how old are you legend

  26. #26
    husun's Avatar
    husun is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by dtdionne
    it wasnt the saw palmeto that got you directly it was the fact that saw palmetto left more test in your system to be converted to estro, if you use any dht inhbitor (or more correctly an alpha 5 redux inhibitor) make sure to use a comprable estro inhibitor (or armoatise inhibitor) like adex.

    dr. proctor has a very good topical script that has EVERYTHING in it and dr. lee has xanadrox, 2% spirolacticone liquid, 12.5% minoxidil cream, and 5% spiro cream as well as some other stuff.

    i think 1mg finesterid and .5mg arimidex ed is a pretty good systematic combo and nizoral, 5% spiro, and 5% minioxidil is a good topical combo....

    the prob with the systematic approach is the simple fact that us guys NEED a little dht to kept certain things the right size, if you get my drift. also finesterid without adex will send your natural test levels higher then normal which will then turn to higher then normal estrogen levels which most imporantly will shut your natural test down along with posibble gyno and prostate problems...so as usual its like balancing on an ice cube...

    dtdionne thanks for the response, but i'm a little confused. I have been taking 1mg finasteride (propecia) for the last 6 months and plan to continue until i'm married. When I first started taking it i noticed some gains, where i looked a little better but had sexual sides, now though 5 months later it seems things have evened off and no more sexual sides. my body has adjusted to it?

    Now with what you said. You say finasteride will send your natural test levels higher but then will shut your natural test down. Can you clarify that. Also taking taking .5mg adex a day would be great (battling gyno) but is their anything otc. Zinc lozenges worked great, actually got rid of my gyno but then i read to much zinc gives you cancer so i stopped that. now it seems to be slowly getting puffy again.

  27. #27
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    You ever think of shaving your head? It's pretty badass. I've done it a number of times, the girls love it.

  28. #28
    TheJuicer is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    884
    My girl love hair...maybe its because she is a hair stylist...for now the hair will stay..hope everyone advise helps to keep the hair for a little while longer...

  29. #29
    husun's Avatar
    husun is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    You ever think of shaving your head? It's pretty badass. I've done it a number of times, the girls love it.
    hell no, i have a wierd shaped head i think

  30. #30
    DocHoliday's Avatar
    DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,670
    I have a misshaped head, thats why gusy like me don't shave it, we jump through hell to keep our hair.


    Doc

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •