verhage53 is offline New Member

Help!!! to young to juice what should i take

Im 16 i play hs football and im def to young to juice, i wanna take some good supplements that will do wonders for me. Im 5'10 185 bench:195 squat:325 clean:165 not very good numbers i wanna get much bigger and much stronger without juice any suggestions please let me kno.

ross3814 is offline Member
    Bodyweight times 30. That is the least # of calories you should be eating every day. Protein shakes right after you work out. Out of those calories you should have 40%protein-40%carbs-20%fats. Try to keep it around those percents. Also for supps, a good protein shake and creatine. Everything else is bullshit. Ive wasted so much money on shit. Just eat every 2 hrs and try those supps. Good luck!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    definitely creatine and food.

Post your workouts and diet, these are the two most important things.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Best way is to refine your lifting technique - try to concentrate and do perfect reps. Also get a good training split that targets every muscle in your body and allows time to recover. Also diet is very important. Make sure you are getting enough clean calories, with high protein and complex carbs. There is a lot of ground to cover on those subjects, and it would be impossible to detail them here. The are some good magazines you could subscribe to - I know a lot of people knock Weider around here, but as far as training and diet goes, I think his publications provide good info. Try M&F for starters.

As far as supplements go, again protein is the best. Get a high quality protein powder for a pre and post-workout shake. Creatine also is a good one for strength and size, but you must cycle this. There is some debate about the effectiveness of Glutamine, but I take it. Those are the basics. Don't go buying all kinds of supplements because someone says they work wonders. It gets very expensive - especially at your age - and you will see little bang for your buck outside of the above supplements. Do as much reading on bodybuilding as you can. Find some good boards on the net. There are training & supplement forums here. The info you get from these guys will be good and honest, in general. Work hard, and be consistent. You will see results. Hope that helps.

T

Grant is offline Member
    If your protein is good, you shouldn't have to buy glutamine seperately

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    food
    good post workout shake

thats all id bother with really

sounds like you are sticking to the cores, thats good.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    We forgot to mention that you should stay away from Muscletech. Way over priced. Good quality, but there are others that are just as good at a fraction of the price. Also, order online if you can. Physical store locations - like the GNC at the mall- will always cost more.

T

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by Testify
    We forgot to mention that you should stay away from Muscletech. Way over priced. Good quality, but there are others that are just as good at a fraction of the price. Also, order online if you can. Physical store locations - like the GNC at the mall- will always cost more.

T
    Damn right.

Grant is offline Member
    I Hate Gnc!!

TheTruth is offline New Member
    GNC sucks Vitamin shoppe RULES
    Last edited by TheTruth; 09-20-2003 at 01:13 PM.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Bro i promise u if you eat a peanut butter sandwitch before you go to sleep everynight and a glass of milk. do this EVERYNIGHT. i promise u you weight will go up and it will not be fat either.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    Bro i promise u if you eat a peanut butter sandwitch before you go to sleep everynight and a glass of milk. do this EVERYNIGHT. i promise u you weight will go up and it will not be fat either.
    Sarcasm? I pack on fat easily so......

like2juice is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    300 grams of 1% fat cottage cheese and some flax seed oil would be better night time nutrition IMO.

ed mass is offline New Member
    Immediatly after workout have 100gr dextrose 50gr whey protein powder, 5-10gr creatine, 500mg ALA and possibly some glutamine/g-plenish. Then an hour later have the same thing again.

Thread Information