DBfitness is offline Junior Member

Little advice on my stack

Alright here's what i have to work with, keep in mind Ive only taken one cycle before which was Deca and I used the pyramid method which was probably a bad idea. I averaged about 400 mgs a week. Anyways I was hoping I could get some good advice on what my stack should look like. Here is what I have to work with.

Test Enthate 400-10cc
    Test Enthate 200-10cc
    Deca Durabolin 400-10cc

I only weigh 170 if that makes any difference, I was leaning toward taking 500 mg of Test a week for 12 weeks and 400 mgs of Deca a week for 10 weeks. Or 600 of Test and 400 of Deca for 10 weeks. Any advice would be greatly appreciated because Im not expert by any means. Thanks

twosocks40 is offline Member
    I'd say to do 400mg a week deca , and 500-600mg a week test for 10 weeks. Also, make sure you have an anti estrogen just in case, and clomid for pct. Good luck.

-B

DBfitness is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twosocks40
    I'd say to do 400mg a week deca , and 500-600mg a week test for 10 weeks. Also, make sure you have an anti estrogen just in case, and clomid for pct. Good luck.

-B
    Thanks man. I cant decide whether 600 is too much or not. I have some stuff to take incase my nipples start getting irritated or anything, and some clomid for after im off.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Try 500mg of test for 10-12 weeks then add the deca to the next one.

JohnnyB

Thread Information