BLANKA is offline New Member

HGH 2iu every day or 4iu other day

I'm starting on a cycle of 10 weeks on enanthate , sustanon , propianate, winstrol , deca , equifort and gh. I have 96 iu and I don't know what's the best way to take em. 2iu every day for 2 months or 4iu every other day? help

KeyMastur is offline VET
    2 month's of GH and that's it ?? i'm no GH pro, but from a few of the things I've gathered, it's better at a 3 - 4 month minimum.
    Last edited by KeyMastur; 09-19-2003 at 10:39 AM.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You need about another 400iu, 96iu would be a waste of money.

JohnnyB

someday is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    You need about another 400iu, 96iu would be a waste of money.

JohnnyB
    ouch...i dont wanna even add that u p......

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, It's OK to do 2iu's a day, (thats what I'm taking) but honestly, it will take a minimum of 3 months to begin to see effects of GH. You need to be on it longer. How old are you? I suggest if you are under 30, again don't waste your money? Why, the major benefits you would recieve from GH, your body is already producing....

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Bro, It's OK to do 2iu's a day, (thats what I'm taking) but honestly, it will take a minimum of 3 months to begin to see effects of GH. You need to be on it longer. How old are you? I suggest if you are under 30, again don't waste your money? Why, the major benefits you would recieve from GH, your body is already producing....
    I'm with Buylongterm on this one, trust us don't waste your money unless you have a minimum 3-4 months dose. My buddy didn't believe me and bought 1 kit instead of 2 or 3 kits and now he can't find anymore and basically flushed 1000$ down the toilet. Trust me save what you got until you can accumulate more and then run it at 2-3 IUs 5 days on 2 off. Trust me I am speaking from experience.

actually I have already bought enough hgh for 2months and a half taking 2iu/day 5 days on the week. I buy my hgh from a friend that works in Lilly here in brazil. that means that it's ease to obtain more. I'm paying R$ 50,00 4iu, about $16,00

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, again bro, 2 months won't do squat. I again, am on 2iu's a day, and being in my 3rd month, I am just beginning to see benefits. 2 months is a waste of time. I hope you will have some more cash because you will definitely need more.

I will buy somemore next month, I plan to experiment some hgh for the next 6months at least.

Thread Information