users gal is offline New Member

Unhappy Newbie Needs Help! :-/

My man got it in his head that he needed to be bigger. He said he had done years of research prior to starting his first cycle.. . but he did soem recent research and called me tonite a lil freaked out with the following questions. Any info you can provide would be very much appreciated!!!

1.) He is using QV Deca 300 - He believed that this was equal to to 300mg/ml all the Deca information that he has seen is rabout Decca 11 mg/ml or 22 mg/ml. Should his injections be the same volume as those listed for the 11 & 220 mg/ml or has be been doing 3 times the amount he should be?

2.)He wants me to ask how many milligrams are in 1cc for the QV Deca300?

3.) He read that soem 1st timers are doing 300mg throughout their entire 1st cycle. Is this the best way, or should he taper off slowly?

4.) He read that Deca is not reccommended to use alone, as it causes penile limpness. Is this a permanent condition or will it go away once he finishes his cycle?

Last but not least. Not looking for a source.. (as I don't need any flames burning my butt) but this has scared him enough that he wants to find a medical doctor that can give him direction or advice. Is this a good idea? And if so, any ideas as to hwo to find one that won't turn him in?

I appreciate all your help!!

Rock on Guys!!!

t-rex is offline Associate Member
    first off 1mg=1cc, ok most people do anywhere from 250 to 500mg per week of deca so 1cc would be 300mg for your friend. Also it is recommended that you use some sort of test with deca or it may cause you to get limp dick. and last but not least your friend did not do enough research or he would have known all of this stuff wich is pretty much the basics.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    1) confused. not sure where he sall that 11 mg / mL info.

2) yes, 1 cc = 1 mL = 300 mg's deca

3) no need to taper. have clomid on hand for post cycle therapy

4) it'll go away, but with time. not sure you're really going to like it if he does encounter the dreaded "deca dick". might want to get your man some test

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    1) confused. not sure where he sall that 11 mg / mL info.

2) yes, 1 cc = 1 mL = 300 mg's deca

3) no need to taper. have clomid on hand for post cycle therapy

4) it'll go away, but with time. not sure you're really going to like it if he does encounter the dreaded "deca dick". might want to get your man some test

Deffenitly throw some test in that cycle.... IMO

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Tell your man that by telling you that he has done "years of research" (which he obviously hasn't) so that you wouldn't give him a bunch of shit for juicing (which is most likely the case) that he is going about it the wrong way. He obviously has a chick that is at least somewhat cool with it, or you wouldn't be here trying to help the poor guy.

Hopefully he hasn't been shooting 300mg/ml deca and thinking it was a lower dose.

Sit him down here at AR and show him all the stuff he said he already knew. For the sake of your sex life, I hope you don't have to learn about deca-dick the bad way! Education is key.

-moto

Thank you

Thanks Guys... I guess I need to get him over here to do a bit more reading... Bummer is he is already into his 3rd week of his first cycle. From all I have read tonite I am going to find out about getting him on some test, and clomid for after. Found lots of posts and scoop on clomid... not so much on how much test to mix with the deca . will keep looking. i do appreciate your time! :-)

someday is offline Member
    how old is he? how long has he been lifting? and what does his diet look like? All things he should look at before....and then do actual years of research not the 15minutes=2 years kind.

Quote Originally Posted by someday
    how old is he? how long has he been lifting? and what does his diet look like? All things he should look at before....and then do actual years of research not the 15minutes=2 years kind.
    he is 39.. he has been lifting for about 5 years. Currently he is taking in about 5000 per day lots of protien healthy fats about 60% carbs. any direction would be appreciated :-)

Thread Information