TheWolverine is offline New Member

first cycle, what to take?

alright guys. ive decided to go ahead and do a cycle. this will be my first. i created this new username so that noone who talks to me would know who i am. anyways im 19, been reading and studying on ar for over 2 years now. been lifting since 7th grade and i feel ready enough.

so im just lookin for good starter cycle. probly leaning toward dbol because i can get 100 pills for 50 dollars. but dont know what else to stack with that. and what kind of anti e to take. so just give me some more advice thanks guys

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    well congrats on the new name. but im going to tell you the same thing I would have told your other name....WAIT

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    why do you feel you are 'ready' to use AS?

at 19 you still have great potential to grow naturally with a healthy diet and training regiment.

i highly doubt you have been researching around here for 2 years if your first proposed cycle consists only of dbol ...

BDTR is offline Retired
    You've been studying for two years and still don't know what to stack? More research is needed. At 19 you're too young as well.

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Wait. At 19 you don't need juice. Also never do a cycle based upon how much money you have in your pocket right now. You are always better saving your money until you can afford something of quality.

TheWolverine is offline New Member
    alright...

i was just stating that i can get a decent deal on dbol . I wasnt saying that im going to do a cycle based on it. I have no problem throwing it out. Im simply looking for a small first time cycle.

i would rather spend money on a cycle than spend even more on creatine and protein again and again and again.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWolverine
    alright...

i was just stating that i can get a decent deal on dbol . I wasnt saying that im going to do a cycle based on it. I have no problem throwing it out. Im simply looking for a small first time cycle.

i would rather spend money on a cycle than spend even more on creatine and protein again and again and again.
    Great decision. DBOL only cycle is a waste. And being 19, You have so much TEST running through your body, utilize it!!! Check your diet.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWolverine
    Well first off your still producing plenty of test to grow naturally with the proper diet and training. I'm a little skeptical of giving advice to someone who "says" that they have researched for two years and still has no idea about what to stack or pct. Also your gonna continue to spend money on creatine and protein, its not like you stop taking those supps because your on a cycle. Maybe the creatine for water retention, but regardless your going to spend way more cash than what you think. Most likely you will spend almost $1000 in food alone for your cycle, so at 19 I hope you have hefty bank account.

Thread Information