Thread: First cycle

DTrak1 is offline New Member

First cycle

Whats up fellas
    Gonna start first cycle very soon, I'm planning on stacking primobolan depot and sustanon with clomid, but I'm open to suggestions. As long as the cycle is not to complicated or for longer than six weeks. I'm 5'10 / 140 obviously thin but have a little muscle mass and pretty good definition. I'm looking mainly to bulk up this time. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks very much!

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    at 5'10" 140Lbs...id say you have ALOT of growing to do...
    you may wanna hold off, although if you ARE going to go through with it, then we WILL lead you in the safest and correct direction...
    im sure others will agree...

Your right I do have a lot of growing to do, However part of the reason I'm light is because I have a small frame. So even know I'm only 140, it's probably not as bad as you think, lol. I do work out consistantely and eat pretty good. I just get more and more cut (which is good) but definately would like to bulk up. And as you said, in the "safest way" possible. Thats mostly why I chose primo, but after doing some more research, it's seems like throwing the sustanon in as well would be very beneficial.
    What do you think?

Black Stang is offline Associate Member
    What is your age, and lifting experience?

25 and my lifting experience is minimal. I train NHB and even fight occasionally (amateur) so I am in pretty good shape, my body fat is real low. But know matter how much I eat or lift I never seem to make any substantial weight gains. I feel awkward asking you guys such basic questions, especially since you stress doing research first. And I have done research but there seems to be so much info. out there it's a little overwhelming, and often conflicting depending on what you read. So I figured I'd cut to the chase and ask the pros. I hope I don't get flamed.

Black Stang is offline Associate Member
    First off, you really need to cycle for atleast 8 weeks. Sustanon will be worthless for a 6 week cycle since it takes 4 weeks to start seeing results from it. I don't know much about Primobolan . For mass, I would recommend

Weeks
    1-4 D-Bol 35 to 45 mg ed
    1-8 Sustanon 250 to 500 mg per week
    1-8 Deca , or Equipose Deca-400 mg week, or Equ-300 to 600 mg week

The D-bol for the first 4 weeks gives you a jump start because you won't notice the Sus, or Deca for the first weeks.

If you already have primobolan, someone will help you with it. I don't know much about it.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I would go with black stangs layout!

If you've already got the primo, then run it 300mgs /week
    with your sus at 250 -500mgs/week

the d-bol would be a good idea as stang has pointed out.
    you won't likely need nolvadex on that cycle, but clomid at the end is a must!

good luck!

P.S I personally would weight? you've probably still got lots of room to grow naturally...

big 30 is offline New Member
    try it at 250 sust/200 primo for 10 wks. on a first cycle ive seen a few people gain around 15 pnds.enjoy 1sy cycle feels great.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I think you should try to gain more weight naturally. You stated that you have minimal lifting experience, and you're probably not eating enough calories either. Try doing more naturally and then consider steroids when you feel you are in "lifting shape".

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    Originally posted by EXCESS
    I think you should try to gain more weight naturally. You stated that you have minimal lifting experience, and you're probably not eating enough calories either. Try doing more naturally and then consider steroids when you feel you are in "lifting shape".
    so right...you need to eat eat eat more calories...4000+....
    do that for the next 6 months and keep researching for that amount of time and see what gains you get just from that.

Thread Information