ziggyj is offline Junior Member

holy shit. I lost 5 pounds in 3 days.

Hey, I started dieting 3 days ago on my cycle to get my waist back down to a size 31 (for the chix, ye know?). Problem is I've lost 5 pounds in 3 days!!! Am I catabolizing my muscles if I shed weight this fast? I'm on 500mg test enan weekly in my seventh week, and actually I moved up to 750 mg weekly two weeks ago. I haven't been counting calories, just staying hungry. I don't think it's water weight, i've been using letrozole and liquid-dex.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Count calories friend, if you're not, you're not dieting. I'd say that it is water weight. 5 pounds of muscle(or fat) doesnt burn in 3 days. Just keep your calories around or just above baseline, limit your carbs, lift normaly, and do about 3-5 hours of cardio a week and you will lose fat as long as you are still on the sauce.

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    there are approx 3500 cals in 1lb of body fat...you do the math and calculate what you have to do to lose 5lbs in 3 days

when you just don't eat...you're fooling yourself. your body realizes when you're starving, and finds ways to reduce it's calorie usage...it goes into 'starvation mode' if you will. so really you're not that much further ahead

when on a cycle, you are less likely to catabolize muscle, but anything is possible if you starve yourself. you need to do cardio in the am on an empty stomach, and then eat intelligently throughout the day. you should count calories, that is the best way....not starving yourself.

visit the diet form if you need help designing a diet.

Thread Information