Thread: Your $.02

junfan is offline New Member

Your $.02

It has been close to 3 years sense my last cycle. I have been no stranger to the gym though. I am planning on doing a new cycle in a couple weeks when I start another 8 weeks of dual factor hypertrophy training. My main goals are to loose some bf and gain a little quality muscle(more importantly to maintain what I have). My diet is very clean, but I am going to up the intake somewhat(in a good way)

Stats: 6’-1” 280lb bf% 17% (ya it is a little high)

I am not, or are ever going to be, a pretty boy body builder. I lift and train for size and strength. I stretch everyday to keep my martial arts training from suffering. Here is what I am planning.

Weeks 1-4 50mg winny ed
    Weeks 1-12 500mg test
    Weeks 1-2 800mg eq
    Weeks 3-12 400mg eq
    Weeks 8-12 50mg winny ed

A Post cycle regiment will be in place.

What are your opinions or suggestions. All are welcome.

~junfan~

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by junfan
    It has been close to 3 years sense my last cycle. I have been no stranger to the gym though. I am planning on doing a new cycle in a couple weeks when I start another 8 weeks of dual factor hypertrophy training. My main goals are to loose some bf and gain a little quality muscle(more importantly to maintain what I have). My diet is very clean, but I am going to up the intake somewhat(in a good way)

Stats: 6’-1” 280lb bf% 17% (ya it is a little high)

I am not, or are ever going to be, a pretty boy body builder. I lift and train for size and strength. I stretch everyday to keep my martial arts training from suffering. Here is what I am planning.

Weeks 1-4 50mg winny ed
    Weeks 1-12 500mg test
    Weeks 1-2 800mg eq
    Weeks 3-12 400mg eq
    Weeks 8-12 50mg winny ed

What are your opinions or suggestions. All are welcome.

~junfan~
    What kind of test? If it's Enan, extend on wk past the EQ to match up the half life.
    I'd also jumpstart with Prop, cut the winny completely out and add Fina 75mg ED from wks8-15. Start PCT 3 days out

TheJuicer is offline Member
    It sounds like you need to do a Test-Fina cycle...little size and little strength...yep!

Slyder is offline Junior Member

Cycle

Forget the Winny in weeks 1-4. Use D-bol instead. other than that, it looks okay. Make sure you got some Nolva and L-dex.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    What kind of test? If it's Enan, extend on wk past the EQ to match up the half life.
    I'd also jumpstart with Prop, cut the winny completely out and add Fina 75mg ED from wks8-15. Start PCT 3 days out
    Definitely quality advice. And with a jumpstart of Prop .. I see no reason to waist some of your Eq on a frontload!

junfan is offline New Member
    Thanks for all the input.

Here is my new plan of attack

Week’s 1-4 50mg Winny ED (this is the best way of kicking off a cycle without the bloat of dbol and a-bombs that I Know of, personal experience)

Week’s 1-12 500mg Test Enathate
    Week’s 1-12 400mg EQ
    Weeks 9-14 50mg Winny ED (this is 6 weeks if you do the math correctly) two weeks longer than the Test and EQ to match the half-life’s better.

My main goal is not to gain a massive amount of muscle on this go-round. I want to maintain what I have and maybe even bump up in strength and hardness while loosing fat. That is why I am only going to increase my caloric intake slightly( like 15%).

This is not a diet, It is an experiment to try to loose fat, maintain or even gain a little muscle while on a mild cycle. I forgot to mention cardio frequency and duration will be increased as well.

I am not wanting to you guys to revamp my approach, just give an educated opinion, or possible other solution to my thoughts.

Thanks,

~junfan~

Thread Information