Peter is offline Associate Member

next cycle...what do you think..

3rd cycle....21 yrs old....6''3 210... 6% BF.
    Dry Sus 600 mgs a week (.67 mg of armidex mixed into it RSOC)
    Deca 400 mgs a week
    20 mgs of nolvadex throughout cycle.
    Femera 1/2 tab eod throughout cycle.
    HCG throughout cycle.
    Clomid and nolva post cycle.
    Question - do I need a better anti E for deca? I have never taken it before.

Also I was thinking about maybe putting primo in there or running the primo for 10 weeks right before my cycle to get me a litle closer to where I want to be before this next cycle. What do you guys think?
    -Pete

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    What is your goal for this cycle? And how long to you plan on running the Sus/Deca for?

Slyder is offline Junior Member

3rd one?

damn, dude! 21 and on your third one? Well fuck it now i guess, your cycle looks good. Don't use nolva unless you get signs of Gyno. You can defiantely use it post-cycle though.

I would like to get up to about 230, and still be hard and cut. I know I started early but oh well, I try to take every precaution necessary and have researched extensively. I plan on running the sus/ deca for 8-10 weeks.
    -Pete

bump

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I would go with a more stable kind of test like Cype or Enth and run it at 750mgs per week.
    And I'd save the Primo for a straight cut cycle.
    Run the deca for 14 weeks, and the Test for 15. Maybe throw some Winny in at the end for the last 5 weeks or so.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro theres a few things wrong with your cycle idea...first your amount of sustanon ...you need to either shoot 750mg per week or 250mg eod...at 600 mg per wk your test levels are all over the place...how do you plan on running the hcg ...what amount of iu per week, if you took 10-14 days mid cycle youd be good, maybe some at the end if you want....i take it your not worried about water weight since your using deca ...if you are worried then switch to eq...you dont need the primo if your running deca or eq...switch your cycle to a single estered test if you plan on running it below 750 mg per week..id focus on bulking if i was you...theres no need to be at 6% during the winter...thats my advice bro...Madmax

Thread Information