donniebaseball is offline Junior Member

Am I Doing This Right? Im So Sore. Help

I JUST TOOK MY 4TH SHOT OF MY WINNY. EVERY OTHER DAY AS INSTRUCTED. IM TAKIN THE SHOTS IN MY THIGH. I HAVE DONE IT IN A DIFFERNT AREA EVERY TIME BUT THE THING IS MY LEGS ARE SO SORE I CAN BARELY WALK. I WALK WITH A LIMP. I WENT RUNNING AND THEY LOOSENED UP A LITTLE. IVE BEEN TAKIN GLUCOSAMEAN TO LUBE THE JOINTS UP, NO PROBS THERE YET, BUT MY LEGS GUYS ARE REDICULOUSLY FUCKING SORE. IM GONNA STOP THIS CYCLE IF THIS HOW ITS SUPPOSED TO BE. WHERE ELSE CAN I INJECT? I DONT THINK MY LEGS CAN TAKE ANYMORE RIGHT NOW. BUT I FEEL THE DIFFERENCE ALREADY WITH THE WINNY. WHENEVER I GO RUNNING I FEEL AMAZING. STAMINA IS GOING UP. I DONT WANT TO SOUND LIKE A PUSSY BUT I CANT WALK LIKE THIS EVERYDAY. II LOOK LIKE A FOOL. IT TAKES ME MAD LONG CLIMBING STEPS AND MY MOM IS ALWAYS ASKING ME WHY IM LIMPING. PLEASE HELP ME HERE. IM A ROOKIE IN THIS WORLD BUT I LOVE TRAINING. CAN I SHOOT IN MY BUTTOX. DECA DIDNT HURT AT ALL. WHERE ELSE CAN WINNY BE INJECTED. IM MAKIN THE MOST OFD THIS CYCLE AND I KNOW I SHOULD THROW SOME TEST IN BUT RIGHT NOW ALL I WANT TO DO IS LOSE THE FLABB STOMACH. IM NOT LOOKIN TO GET JACKED , I WANT TO BE REALLY TONED AND DEVELOP THE STOMACH INTO SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF WHEN SUMMER COMES.I KNOW I CAN DO IT BUT IF IT HAS TO COME WITH THE PAIN IN BOTH LEGS EVERYDAY I DONT WANT. PLEASE SPIT SOME INFO.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How old are you?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    How old are you?
    his profile says he's 20. A little young.. but he's already started.. so.. try your delts bud. glutes too. Push the winny in slowly, massage the area after the injection, take a hot shower. Take off the capslock.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Why don't you just drink it?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    lol, forgot about that.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Take off the capslock.

That reason alone is why I didn't read his whole post.

Frozenone is offline New Member
    Try injectin to you buttocks, I have the same problem with omnadren . I canīt walk if I inject in my thigh.

This helped me:
    Inject in the buttocks
    When the oil is in the syringe heat it in hot water.
    Inject VERY slowly.
    Massage the area for a few minutes after injection.
    Take Ibuprofen(helped me alot)

If it still gives you pain, take a shower and have the water very hot and have the area you injected under and massage it.

When and if I still do my first cycle. I'll be doing delts and bi's. I know it'll hurt more in the bi's but thats where I want my size. I need some bigger guns.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    If this is your first time then 1st thing is your body isn't used to putting foreign sustances, like winny, in it. Being that your new, and you just started doing the quads it will take a little while to get used to. With frequent injections it is better to use multiple sites, this way it will limit the scar tissue eod l-quad/r-quad/r-glute/l-glute/r-delt/l-delt that's 12 days before you hit the site again, and should minimize the sites pain.

Goodluck, and 20 is too young to start! But since you are on, use your head!

SID

Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    If this is your first time then 1st thing is your body isn't used to putting foreign sustances, like winny, in it. Being that your new, and you just started doing the quads it will take a little while to get used to. With frequent injections it is better to use multiple sites, this way it will limit the scar tissue eod l-quad/r-quad/r-glute/l-glute/r-delt/l-delt that's 12 days before you hit the site again, and should minimize the sites pain.

Goodluck, and 20 is too young to start! But since you are on, use your head!

SID
    Is 21 too young to start?

I'm 20 and 21 in 2 months. I'm waiting those two months to gather up more knowledge and shit before I actually begin my virgin cycle.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    1st man, I'd say that 23/24 is a better age to start! 2nd, whether you believe it or not...this IS your virgin cycle! Winny isn't like protein, or creatine... it is classified as ???? AS! So, I now what do you do? Now you need to pay close attention to what you do, because you want to make sure your 1st cycle is a good cycle. You better have you rDIET on! If not you might as well inject your pet fish with it, because you need pay attention to what your doing. I'm not ripping you by any stretch, in fact atleast your in you 20's too many 16 yr olds running around on DBol & deca ...
    Anyways, what was your goal with this cycle? What are your stats? How long have you been lifting?

SID

donniebaseball is offline Junior Member
    im 20. ive been liftin seriousloy for about 3 years. i weigh 185/186. my main goal with this cycle of winny is to clean up my flabb stomach. right below my naval have fat that i want gone. thats my goal. ive been eating as best as u could. protein, chicken, good intake of carba and still keeping the required fat in my diet. my upper body is nice. i keep it toned as i can. i go running everyday. for a while i neglected cardio but about 2 weeks before i started the winny i made a trianing regiment to put cardio in my everyday workout. i think im in good shape with the diet and all i just needed the info on the other site injections. thanks SID. your words will be takin into great account!

Thread Information