solid90062 is offline Member

Has anyone ever been stopped crossing the border with juice??

Has anyone been stopped by customs with gear? IF so what happened? How did it go? How serious was it? Tell us about the hassles you had to go thru, if any. i'm thinking about walking some back over but not sure if its worth it

KeyMastur is offline VET

Re: Has anyone ever been stopped crossing the border with juice??

Originally posted by solid90062
    Has anyone been stopped by customs with gear? IF so what happened? How did it go? How serious was it? Tell us about the hassles you had to go thru, if any. i'm thinking about walking some back over but not sure if its worth it
    let's not discuss it. just know this, if you do get busted, you'll either spend some jail time down there, get a huge fine, or get a slap on the wrist. take your own chances.

solid90062 is offline Member
    I just wanna know if its worth the risk...obviously we're all here to learn about the "world of AS". If it was a slap on the wrist , I'd say "I'll try it", any of the others consequences would deterr me personally and send me in the direction of a local supplier at higher prices

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    well...do you have handful of Dbols in your pocket protector...or do you have a dozen vials of T200 shoved down your crotch..That is the question.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by solid90062
    I just wanna know if its worth the risk...obviously we're all here to learn about the "world of AS". If it was a slap on the wrist , I'd say "I'll try it", any of the others consequences would deterr me personally and send me in the direction of a local supplier at higher prices
    you take a CHANCE with whatever you do. it's your call. all about risk. one of the greatest feelings comes after you're across b/c all the adrenaline is flowin through your system. i feel like i could run through a wall aftwards. wish i felt that way before so i could just run through the wall on the border...haha.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    HAHA!!!

Ya, that'd be the best bet!

man_of_steel is offline Associate Member
    I'd say if you were gonna be going down with a girlfriend or whatever,and she's cool about things,and you're not bringing back the whole pharmacy,have her put it in a condom and put it where condoms go...or have her put a few vials between her tits and wear a sportsbra.or take your chances.I just got back from down there and it was a total nightmare as far as getting across the border goes,plus the security is so tight I just wouldnt recommend trying to bring stuff back.go to a pharmacy that will deliver your goods-usually for an extra 15-25% of the total,which is the safest way to go..hoope that helps out some..

Thread Information