Thread: Chissled Face

Ambulance is offline Member

Chissled Face

I'm very interested to know whats good for tightening up a person's face. I've heard while running the clen and winny it sucks your fat up in your face, and allows more definition.

No matter what I've ever been able to drop my bf to, i've always had a puffy face (even prior to AS use).

I'd really just like a nice jawline. Any tips bros? Thanks

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    Try running some Liquadex with your cycle or Femera. I remember Some people thinking Yohimburn helped them with their face but i am skeptical to that stuff working at all. Get a Chin implant and cheek bones raised.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

take it from someone who has made alot of money in the past off his face,haha

a chisled face is genetic.yeah you can lose fat weight in your face, but being truly "chisled" is all what your parents gave you!!the way your eye sockets are placed, your cheekbone structure, and jawline are all given by your parents.sure if you drop bf you will obviously lose weight in your face, but if you don't have that structure that is, pronounced features, then all the fat loss isn't gonna do it.
    i personally have high pronounced cheek bones that taper down into a streamline jaw structure.now, i'm not hyping myself up because mom and dad hooked me up.i had nothing to do w/ it so they get all the applause.thanks mom and dad

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    Chin and cheek aug!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

ok,haha

Quote Originally Posted by Gmill13
    Chin and cheek aug!
    or you could go that route,hahaha

I met a guy in a gym out of town, he was a friend of my uncle. He ran a cycle (test and something else, I was younger and no interest at AS at the time so didnt pay attention) but from his before cycle pics he showed me, his jawline was a good 30% more noticable. Not the first case ive seen of things like that..thats why I ask. It'd be a welcomed side effect.

Anyone notice their face feeling tighter after certain AS? Winny is the most common I keep hearing.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    GH will reform your jaw after continuous use. Arnolds jaw has been slightly enlarged from his younger days to now from the GH

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    winstrol doesnt burn fat, it helps you maintain muscle while dieting..i dont know if your currently cycling but if you are then you should ad arimidex to your cycle to cut your water weight down....if not then the best way to go about it is your diet...youd be suprised how much facial fat you can loose when your diet is good...Madmax

dutchboy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmax
    winstrol doesnt burn fat, it helps you maintain muscle while dieting..i dont know if your currently cycling but if you are then you should ad arimidex to your cycle to cut your water weight down....if not then the best way to go about it is your diet...youd be suprised how much facial fat you can loose when your diet is good...Madmax
    That's true,
    Last year when I started cutting that was some of the first compliments I recieved was on my face "leaning out"

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    I agree that a moderate dose of arimidex or femara could help since they usually do a decent job in drying people out, just be sure to keep your blood levels checked up on.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmax
    youd be suprised how much facial fat you can loose when your diet is good...Madmax
    Word! Dont look for the roids here itīs your disipline with diet and cardio that will make the difference and offcourse genetics as for face features.

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Word! Dont look for the roids here itīs your disipline with diet and cardio that will make the difference and offcourse genetics as for face features.
    I'm by no way looking for an "easy way" to a leaner face. I spend 1.5 hours a day in the gym, and have an absoultely NO CHEATING diet consisting of 250g protein a day and I weight 205.

Can you guys check out my cycle, its listed as my signature. I'd be happy to be patient and wait to take armidex (since I havent researched it yet) or if you think I should replace winny with it?

My cycle is geared more towards the lean look then getting huge

Thanks guys

However, a more defined face would be a welcomed side effect. And although maybe it can't be explained, it is a side effect sometimes which I have noticed on the guys who run cycles in my gym (some of them anyways)... shed any light? thanks

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    [QUOTE=Ambulance1984]However, a more defined face would be a welcomed side effect. And although maybe it can't be explained, it is a side effect sometimes which I have noticed on the guys who run cycles in my gym (some of them anyways)... shed any light? thanks [/QU
    my face waters up too. it is'nt your diet or your lack of gym time, it's the TEST.

Someone PMed me and told me that after post cycle clomid is finished, some people get a more defined jaw as a common side effect...some like it and some dont but i welcome it if its true. Anyone vouch for this? Feel free to look at my cycle (its in my signature)

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Ambulance,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Anabolic 's are not going to make your jawline or facial features more pronounced. Yes, GH can have an effect on bone structure, but it is not predictable as to how it will effect one person from another.

As Max stated, Winstrol is not going to do anything for your jawline except maybe dry out a little extra water you are holding in your face. Overall though, Winstrol will have no long term effects on your problem. And Clomid isn't going to do anything to your facial structure.

Partyboy summed it up by saying that your genetics are what determine your facial structure. What mom and dad pass on is what determines your jaw intergrity, cheekbones, nose, forehead, etc..There are many cosmetic alternatives that can have dramatic results, but I will warn you that many of the procedures are painful and require a lot of recovery time and MONEY!!! Chin implants and facial liposuction are becoming very popular procedures for men. In fact, men are having cosmetic procedures done much more frequently and are rapidly catching up with women statistically. If this is a true issue for you and you can afford the cost, then I would look into a reputable cosmetic surgeon and discuss your options. If not, then get to use to looking at the face you have and be happy with it.

Doc M
    Last edited by Doc M; 09-20-2003 at 03:46 AM.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Try some eyebrow shrugs and chin ups.

Actually, I heard of some new AIDs medication that causes bodyfat to drop terribly low, to the point where you can see people's teeth through their lips... Anyone else know what I am talking about? I forget the name of it...

-SF

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Froid
    Try some eyebrow shrugs and chin ups.

Actually, I heard of some new AIDs medication that causes bodyfat to drop terribly low, to the point where you can see people's teeth through their lips... Anyone else know what I am talking about? I forget the name of it...

-SF

Not quite sure why an AIDS Medication would cause a decrease in bodyfat since this is one of the biggest challenges AIDS patients face..

Doc M

Its not really a "problem". My face is suitable, I'm happy with it.. just i wouldnt mind more definition. Not like im rockin a double chin or anything heh

Just I was curious, because I know of at least 2 people that have a noticable facial change (more definition) after running recent cycles (none of them that contained GH) so curiousity got to me.

No big deal, I guess its just a huge coincedance and luck that they got that.

dv8
    dv8 is offline Banned
    Ive heard of something they say that you chew, and that tremendously keeps your skin extra tight, although i forgot what it was, ill try to find out!

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    I heard smiling helps a lot? Hah... :-D

MuX

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Try growin some facial hair. I noticed when I have a goatee just on my chin, it makes my chin look larger and my jaw bone smaller.

Thread Information