juststarting is offline Junior Member

Is frontloading sustanon necessary? and how?

Ok, Im about to start my second cycle. My first was a Sust only for 10 weeks. This one is going to be a Sust/EQ/Winny cyle. I was wondering if I should frontload Sustanon or not? Ive never done this and Ive looked on other threads,but couldnt get a sure answer on how to do it. How many weeks do I frontload and how much to take? Also, would it make a big difference if I did frontload?

Slyder is offline Junior Member

Sus

Cyo or ena I'd say yes. Sus I'd say no because of the short esters. Ditch the Sus anyway and use Cyp or Enana is my advice.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    What are your stats, age, goals .. and what were you able to achieve your 1st cycle of Sust only?? Of course it depends on your goals, but I'd rather start a cycle with a few weeks of Dbol or Prop .. as oppossed to front-loading. What will your injection schedule look like with the Sust?

Iowa Boy is offline Associate Member
    How long of a cycle are you thinking? At what doses? If you use the Sustanon you are going to have to inject eod. The eq you will have to use for at least 10/weeks. The winny I wouldn't use for more than 6/weeks.
    Last edited by Iowa Boy; 09-19-2003 at 12:45 PM.

juststarting is offline Junior Member
    The reason Im using Sust again is because I had great gains the first time I took it and like it. I will take Prop the next time around. Im trying to gain lean muscles mass, and a good bit of it. When I used it last time I had great gains...about 20lbs and kept about 15-17 of it. So is frontloading pointless?

I will be shooting EQ and Sus Eod like this
    M W Fr Su (week) 125mg each day=500 a week
    T Th Sat (week) 175 mg each day=525 a week.

This is what my cycle looks like:
    EQ-500mg 1-10

Sust 250-500 mg 1-10

Winny- 50 mg ed 8-13

Clenbuterol --(post cyle 8 weeks. 2 weeks on 2 off)

Clomid 2 days after last winny injection and for 3 weeks

Im 5'6, 21 years old, 186 lbs, and 10% bf. Ive been training hard for 4 years before taking first cycle.

My goals are to:
    lose body fat %'s (Id like to get at 7%)
    I would also like to gain about 20-25 lbs of lean muscle.

My diet:
    Consists of high protein,lower carbs. I've had a pretty clean diet my whole life.

Iowa Boy is offline Associate Member
    Looks good. It's just going to be lots of injections. Have fun.

pflat1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juststarting
    Ok, Im about to start my second cycle. My first was a Sust only for 10 weeks. This one is going to be a Sust/EQ/Winny cyle. I was wondering if I should frontload Sustanon or not? Ive never done this and Ive looked on other threads,but couldnt get a sure answer on how to do it. How many weeks do I frontload and how much to take? Also, would it make a big difference if I did frontload?

A new look into doing Sustanon250 by basskiller

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeh frontloading works, hit it at 1000mgs first week, 750mgs next week, 500mgs thru the rest. The idea is to blast your receptors since after they are saturated your gains get harder come by. I have frontloaded enthanate but not sus so if anyone has how was it? I got good results but I frontloaded 1250mgs for 2 weeks, 1000mgs the rest of the cycle so thats not true frontloading but I loved the pumps I got from standing up ( ;

Thread Information