10m HighSchool football players arrested for as

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    The link's no good...

-moto

Iowa Boy is offline Associate Member

Iowa Boy is offline Associate Member
    Sorry try this one.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Wow .. 10 starters on AAS and the team was still 0-3. Just another reason why teens should not be taking steroids , they get no benefit.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Two parents turned in their own kid. What a sorry couple of fuckers they are. Ruined their own kids life and 9 others. I would have flushed the gear and had a Dr follow up to get my sons system back to normal. Not get the kid involved with the local DAs office. Assholes!

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    This makes roids look really great. Fuck it, those parents are stupid

wood is offline Associate Member
    Those parents could have handled it a different way. That sucks that they did that, but on the other hand the teens should not have been using AAS. I've gotten busted by my parents for attempting to get some AAS, but they didn't turn me in. THats fucked up.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Hear, hear

Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    Two parents turned in their own kid. What a sorry couple of fuckers they are. Ruined their own kids life and 9 others. I would have flushed the gear and had a Dr follow up to get my sons system back to normal. Not get the kid involved with the local DAs office. Assholes!
    I Totally agree. Shit if my son was caught using I would be more incline to make sure his prices were not any better than mine! LOL

Fortunately for the boys they are young enough that a criminal record will not stay with them. Unfortuneatly though in the sense that the parents will most likely be spending the Christmas Hoildays with their sons in a vistation center in some juvenial detention center.
    Tobey

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    All I know if my parents turned me in for shit like that, I'd have gotten so pissed and definately got revenge.

No loyalty in families now a days.

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Why the fuck would the parents involve the Police, all that did was fuck their kid even more. Plus the're screwing themselves because they have to pay for the legal fees. What did they think they were going to accomplish?. Also it's one thing to scumbag your own kid, but to fuck over 9 others?!. These parents must be a real pair of self rightous assholes. And why did these other panzies fold so easily when questioned about using A.S.?, DENY!,DENY!, DENY!. Thats the golden rule, especially when you're in a sitution where the only way you can be caught for something, is by your own addmission. Oh well, live and learn.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1234
    Why the fuck would the parents involve the Police, all that did was fuck their kid even more. Plus the're screwing themselves because they have to pay for the legal fees. What did they think they were going to accomplish?. Also it's one thing to scumbag your own kid, but to fuck over 9 others?!. These parents must be a real pair of self rightous assholes. And why did these other panzies fold so easily when questioned about using A.S.?, DENY!,DENY!, DENY!. Thats the golden rule, especially when you're in a sitution where the only way you can be caught for something, is by your own addmission. Oh well, live and learn.
    Seriously, this family that called the police.....$10 says their house was vandalized and their tires were slashed. If I got arrested cuz some idiot parent narc'd on me......she'd be driving to work in a taxi cab. Because she'd have all her tires slashed, key'd car, sugar in the gas tank and busted windshield.

People think sometimes, people like me are all talk. But when someone narcs on you to the cops over shit like this......don't think someone can't pull a nutty.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    I can understand why the others buckled under the pressure JohnDoe1234. Given their present age the pressure only from those that they looked up to ( their coachs, parents, police ect) would be enough to scare them into to admitting just about anything. We can not forget that there were other team memebers that were clean that pointed the finger at those who were cycling as well. ( let's not forget about those dirty little bastards) This is most likely due to the irrestibable urge for them to brag when asked about the phyiscal inhancements that I'm sure they were getting. I know that I am going to catch some flames for saying this, but this is just one of the reasons ( and a prime one at that) for why teenagers should not cycle. At least it is one of the reasons most will not sell to them.
    IC
    Last edited by Tobey; 09-22-2003 at 07:59 PM.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Kind of an old thread...I just read this and was shocked. Parents can be such assholes, they didn't even try to help their son with his system or anything. They just turned his ass in. If they would have done that **** to be I would move out. **** em all.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    stupid parents. must be redneck's.

rainbowsheep is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trimunex
    Wow .. 10 starters on AAS and the team was still 0-3. Just another reason why teens should not be taking steroids , they get no benefit.

Maybe they had a bad coach? Maybe they weren't skilled? Maybe their training facility sucks? Maybe the other teams are drawing all the talent to their high schools? Maybe the kids do a bunch of other drugs?

I'd agree that most teenagers shouldn't take AAS, but saying that they get no benefits from it is silly.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    Two parents turned in their own kid. What a sorry couple of ****ers they are. Ruined their own kids life and 9 others. I would have flushed the gear and had a Dr follow up to get my sons system back to normal. Not get the kid involved with the local DAs office. Assholes!
    Well said. These people must have been born in a box and are obviously too stupid and ignorant to do any parenting themselves.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Yah I agree. Dont think that was a proper way to handle that situation as a parent. A juvenile record is supposed to be sealed but actually its not. That and some states have different statutes how they handle that. Federal law a master arrest record which is published up to state records can always be accessed by any goverment or LE agency anytime. Its not actually sealed or erased.

If a PO ran a LEIN (law enforcement information network) on the system you wont show up but a finger print identification card sent up to usually the capitol of your state holding your master arrest record will reveal your history.

They really messed up the kids lives in school and for any govermental or law enforcement career if they wished to go that way. As for an expungement dont count on that either. Expunged just means it erased from your record but not your master arrest record either. Its all bull****. For a normal job or public records your arrest history can not be revealed per the information act thats all but if you sign a release form well then its going to be accessed anyways.

Same as for a 74-11 (posession of controlled substance) which is a type of advicement almost like when you get a speeding ticket taken under advisement. After a year its dismissed but you still have to pay court costs, fines and admit guilt. Duh if you had to do all that its still a type of prosecution and it still goes up to your record even though the judge dismisses the case. It's a smoke up your ass deal.

Your best bet which someone mentioned above is shut your mouth. Invoke your 5th, 6th, and 14th amendment rights to be quiet and right to counsel. Its a federal right to you per U.S. Supreme Court ruling so dont say a word and deny it until u get counsel. Oh and always deny welcoming any LEO into your home or car. The police do have a right to search your vehicle per moving vehicle rule and officer safety and incident to arrest. Mainly due that the Supreme Court ruled you do not have an expectation of privacy to your vehicle. Although the trunk does not count unless it is incident to arrest and the officer has probable or reasonable suspicion the drugs are in there per case by case basis. Get a good lawyer and it can be challenged.

As in your home dont let them in unless they have a search warrant. LEO can arrest on whats called plain view, feel view, and smell view. They see it, feel it, smell it. They can arrest and prosecute you. Evidence is admissable in a warrantless search. The police count on you not knowing this so thats why they ask to come in and right away start looking around. Thats why they start searching through your car with a flash light. They see it and bets are off they have there cause to do a warrantless search.

Hide the ****, deny the ****, dont admit to the ****. Dont let them have it easy. The laws can play both ways.

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    You must be a redneck if,
    You turn in your own child and their friends for something that you don't even have a clue!!!!!

Thread Information